What now?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by SJRM_RN, Jan 9, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now that the festive season is well and truly over and we can all get back to normality something has just struck me.

What the fcuk am I going to mank about tonight now that the inane bollox that was 'The X Factor' has finished?

Mrs SJRM used to love to watch it and I used to mank my t1ts off whilst it was on, now there will be no X Factor, ignorant bastards at ITV!

So, fellow RR'ers its over to you, what shall I make DCOS watch tonight, that I can mank about because its shite? (CAVEAT: I will not have any dancing type programs on at all, they can all fcuk right off)
  2. CSI NY is back tonight, one of my faves.
  3. later in the week the new NCIS series starts, together with the new CSI Las Vegas, and Grey's Anatomy and Flash Forward. Woo hoo!
  4. If it is real A grade junk you want then Celebrity Big Brother has to win hands down...

On a side note anyone with an interest in politics such as myself then the documentary on Obama's campaign (BBC2 1930) is supposed to be very interesting.
  5. There's always Dale Winton mincing about asking inane questions to thick basturds who insist on giving an explanation why they don't know the fcuking answer.... thats worth a mank !
  6. Happy manking sjrm !
  7. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Is Davina McCall not fronting some dance pish on sky1?
  8. Stix, for fcuk sake, switch the telly off, slip into that little black number, and go out and get shitters. :roll: :wink: :D
    Having said that the boozer was so dead tonight fcukin rigor mortis had set in. I came home after a pair of hours, I've seen more life in a mass grave. :D
  9. Oh dear oh dear oh dear! I just had the misfortune to turn this on for all of about 10 minutes.

I can only assume that the casting process consisted of lurking behind the bins at Lidl in Southend and picking whatever came along... Some feckin monsters on there!
  10. Is it just lora lora Cilla re-hashed :?:

Anyways after the nooz finished at 1730 there was absolutely fcuk all decent to watch until MOTD at 2230, I may take up heavy boozing again. :roll:
  11. No it is a shed load of real dogs on the set of 'fifteen to one' deciding whether to take some arrogant tool of a bloke out.

Don't waste your time, unless you need a bulimia stimulant!