What makes us enjoy some foods more than others.

I wonder why I like certain things more than others.

For instance I love seafood, but I really love Mussels.

Could the reason be that they look like little fannies? :p

What food do you like and why? :oops:

I love curry, and have started to eat it mid week with no drink involved. Surprisingly I enjoy it more with no drink.

I remember ordering a phal one night when staying with an oppo. It turned out they needed 24 hours notice before they could produce one.

24 hours notice was duly given.

I knew we were in trouble when I noticed the entire kitchen staff had turned out to watch us eat it.

I was sharing a bedroom with my oppo, and at 0730, his dozy mother thought we might appreciate a cup of tea.

I have an abiding memory of a loud "Jesus Christ!", her looking for somewhere to put the 2 cups of tea, and her legging it to the window to let in some fresh air.

0730!
Serves her right!

What time did you eat it? I had one once and it only took about 4 hrs to to liquify my guts and try to burn me a new ar5ehole :pottytrain5:

spent the rest of the night on the bog 8O

Am I unique in that I can eat KFC(D) sober?
Forget coal and pickled onions, Mrs Flymo, whilst growing the Strimmer, got heavily into KFC...
Bl00dy marvellous :)

2_deck_dash said:
I hate onions and offal.

Any other scran is fair play really.

I really really love olives for some reason, I could eat them constantly.
What you call yourself a marelot and don't like shit on a raft! :p :oops:

2_deck_dash said:
I hate onions and offal.

Yes mate, olives are the nuts! I literally couldn't stomach them when I was younger, then last month when we went to a restaurant I got all macho and I tried one....which then turned to a second helping and so forth until I scoffed down about 10 down of the gorgeous lil things! 8)

As for KFC flymo, I'm into healthy eating in a big way so you are alone there I'm afraid! I literally don't remember when I last had one of those.. a greasy fried breast of chicken with a side portion of chips really doesn't float my boat! But each to their own! :wink:

2_deck_dash said:
slim said:
2_deck_dash said:
I hate onions and offal.

What you call yourself a marelot and don't like shit on a raft! :p :oops:
Why do you think I left the mob? :lol:
That seems a bit extreme, leaving the Mob because you don't like shit on a raft

(Breakfast of the Gods, btw.)

And Slim, what's a marelot?

Is it a female horse gagging for it?

JonniV said:
2_deck_dash said:
I hate onions and offal.

Yes mate, olives are the nuts! I literally couldn't stomach them when I was younger, then last month when we went to a restaurant I got all macho and I tried one....which then turned to a second helping and so forth until I scoffed down about 10 down of the gorgeous lil things! 8)

As for KFC flymo, I'm into healthy eating in a big way so you are alone there I'm afraid! I literally don't remember when I last had one of those.. a greasy fried breast of chicken with a side portion of chips really doesn't float my boat! But each to their own! :wink:
I don't mind smashing in a KFC once in a while. I much prefer it to McBurger King and the value for money is great if you get one of the box meals; Zinger burger, chips, drink, 2 hot wings and your choice of gravy, coleslaw or corn for under a fiver. Bargain.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J The Quarterdeck 8
Jenny_Dabber The Corps 5
PartTimePongo Current Affairs 16