Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by The_Caretaker, Mar 5, 2007.
The heart of the site is the forum area, including:
You tell me what makes a MAN a MAN.
I have always found the ability to be a towel rail a useful indicator of manliness.
Only owning three pairs of shoes. Bats, pussers shoes and trainers!
A good sixpack.
Or the ability to look good in something skimpy?
Oh what a gay day!
a keen grasp on Politics.
No no Andy that is not right there are no willies in it!
A sense of humour!
A sense of balance
My god, where did she get those phots of me?
a well sprung willy
I'm impressed Rosie. Possy (the PO Stoker) is certainly fit! :lol:
Did your missus know you were taking that photo of her? :shock:
Fit like a small red X AAC?LOL
UUUUrrrrggg , sorry no way ,
Janet Saltzman Chafetz (1974, 35-36) describes seven areas of traditional masculinity in Western culture:
1. Physical--virile, athletic, strong, brave. Unconcerned about appearance and aging;
2. Functional--breadwinner, provider;
3. Sexual--sexually aggressive, experienced. Single status acceptable;
4. Emotional--unemotional, stoic;
5. Intellectual--logical, intellectual, rational, objective, practical,
6. Interpersonal--leader, dominating; disciplinarian; independent, individualistic (applies to western societies);
7. Other Personal Characteristics--success-oriented, ambitious; proud, egotistical (applies to some societies); , moral, trustworthy; decisive, competitive, uninhibited, adventurous.
Social scientists Deborah David and Robert Brannon give the following four rules for establishing masculinity:
1. No Sissy Stuff: anything that even remotely hints of femininity is prohibited. A real man must avoid any behavior or characteristic associated with women;
2. Be a Big Wheel: masculinity is measured by success, power, and the admiration of others. One must possess wealth, fame, and status to be considered manly;
3. Be a Sturdy Oak: manliness requires rationality, toughness, and self-reliance. A man must remain calm in any situation, show no emotion, and admit no weakness;
4. Give 'em Hell: men must exude an aura of daring and aggression, and must be willing to take risks, to "go for it" even when reason and fear suggest otherwise.
Among sexually mature individuals, non-standard behaviors may be considered a sign of homosexuality.
Right are you all GAY, as all the pics are of MEN naked or showing there c*cks, If I was straight I would have shown pics of naked WOMEN.
enough with Rosina's porn stash .....
Separate names with a comma.