What make of car do ******* mostly drive?

Discussion in 'Motoring' started by Nails, Jun 8, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cos I want to be regarded as scum on the road. I delight in annoying people you see.
  2. Chauffeur driven ones (a chauffeur is a personal driver Nails)
  3. Sounds a bit gay to me. Asside from Schoffer driven cars, what next?
  4. It doesn't matter you would be a ****** in any car
  5. Good point. I like to think of nailz as one of those fcuktards that whizz about in a corsa or peugeot 206 equiped with that gash trim and a "Alpine" sticker in the back window!!
  6. A 10 year old corsa with a coke bottle on the back that makes it go brooooom! :p
  7. I drive an astra actually. Well it's got no tax or MOT now and it's in dangerously unsafe condition. That's why I need another. I was thinking maybe a BMW or a Subaru Impreza? Would that make me seem sufficently c'untish and arrogant yet at the same time be reluctantly envied?
  8. No, they would make you look like an overweight, over-the-hill rep in a mid life crisis. In fact the perfect cars for you :roll:
  9. tiddlyoggy

tiddlyoggy War Hero Book Reviewer

I picture you in a Chavvish, "Barry-Boy" hatchback, but I'd have to say that Beamer drivers do tend to be T***s on the road too.
  10. Probably the same naff tin box as you!
  11. Nobody can ever call me overweight or middle aged. I look like a fukin adonis.
  12. the_matelot

the_matelot War Hero Moderator

Get a Rover. You'd have to be a ****er to drive one of them ;)
  13. Let's see a picture then?
  14. I want to be hated not laughed at or pittied.
  15. Bum boy more like it. Ask thingy nicely and he might make you his sponge you heemer!!
  16. [​IMG]

17. Why are his posts not just deleted as soon as he posts them.

He used to be slightly funny, now all i f'ucking read when he puts up a post is

"blah blah, piss lips, blah blah"
  18. Fistfull that's a nice avatar FOR A TEN YEAR OLD!

See how I just totally destroyed him right there guys?
  19. In towns/cities: any 4x4

In the country; Tractors
  20. Haha that is actually a good point lol. I remember a story about some mental students at a uni (think it was derby that went about keying 4x4 cars because they were so against them.

Only problem is that I don't wanna be paying for the fuel consumption of 4x4 cars and nobody has ever looked cool on a traktor.