What life will be like in 2050? (Scary Report!)

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by MrIndeed, Jan 28, 2015.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. We are truly fucked.

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  2. Send the Eastern Europeans packing!

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  3. Its bullshit.

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. Meh

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  5. I be dead by than! :D

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
  6. I couldn't give two shits

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Seadog

Seadog War Hero Moderator

100% have an ethic background today. Always did, always will.

Moved to the Quarterdeck because future stuff isn't current. Fancy.

2. What a typical load of Wail crap, the writer has just updated Orwell's 1984.

If it did happen a) I'll probably be dead and b) the scenario applies to the Midlands and the SE.

I live in the South West :cool:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Seadog

I hope to be a gusting 90, debonair, handsome gentleman bastard, a regular in my local classy Bistro come pub, charming the pants off the fit totty therein who don't want me for my several pensions but my still healthy body and working cock.

Alas I expect the only damp underwear will be mine.

5. Not yet 90 but a fit dashing 75, "My still healthy body and working cock." Apply in spades.

6. 2050??? I should be so lucky! 97 and chasing the nurse in my nursing home with my walking stick! ... In reality ... pushing up daisy's!:cool:

7. OP - just out of curiosity, is this going the way you expected it to?

Not quite like ARRSE, is it?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Seadog

'Spades' conjours up visions of jive assed flowery shirt wearing American dudes of African origin circa 1977, like
    Huggy Bear. You apply your cock there?

Pushing up Daisy's what...and will she give her consent?

This thread has gone from Current Affairs, to Quarterdeck but it isn't serious enough for that either. Lil's.

9. article-2223757-13F42EF5000005DC-763_634x416.jpg
    Lucky to even get an appointment: Waiting times to see an NHS doctor will be at least a month

I'll be 95...guess I'll sit in the waiting room starting at her arse and recall happier encounters when everything worked OK.

10. At least we'll still have an NHS then, which is good news as it means the Tories and by extension the purple rosetted Right Wing fucknuggets will fail.

11. Only a few years ago it was said that the entire population of the world could stand on the Isle of Wight. OK, you might have to take into account the rapid expansion of the world's population, and also the state of the tide, but even if human beings quadruple in number by 2015 there is the potential for making money from them. All we need are a few more islands/specific areas and a few people with ticket machines charging a nominal 1p for each visitor.
    This could pay for an awful lot of hot nurses. MG Maniac - interested?

Brownsea Island, Isle of Man? Steepholm, Flatholm? Lindisfarne?What about Wales, or Cornwall? I'm assuming the Jockanese islands might be off limits courtesy of the SNP.

Come on! We can really do this.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Seadog

The minority of slim and skinny people will be mocked by the majority body perfect Greggs ratings. 'Men's Health' type magazines will feature lard arses as the physical ideal on the cover. You too can be a blobster.

The Government of the day will introduce legislation to legalise force feeding of anyone with a BMI below 25. Skinny fcukers.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I'm always interested in hot nurses!

Remember that report ... was OK so long as everyone could stand on a sq foot! But looking at some of the munters that are about at the moment I think a sq yard is more likely required! Having said that there a few area of Blue Slipper that I could nominate a few people to stand on ...

... and for those who don't know what Blue Slipper is there's a scene in Blazing Saddles where the Sheriff and "The Kid" are up to thier nieck is QUICKSANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! :D

14. Elements of this are already happening. Which I find hilarious. Civvy body normal is default set at fat. If you're not fat there must be something wrong with you.

This normally comes along with crying about genetics and the laughable exclamation that 'It's ok for you, you can eat whatever you like." Stupid, smelly fat fuckers.