What kit do we have off Libya?

wannabejack

Lantern Swinger
The RN website isn't clear just now. I know that Bangor is there. Is Liverpool still? Has anything replaced Ocean?

I've got an important test in a few days... Any help on this would be much appreciated!

Seadog

War Hero
On the 19th of September the MOD reported:

In addition to HMS Ocean, the other Royal Navy and Royal Fleet Auxiliary ships taking part in this operation currently comprise destroyer HMS Liverpool, mine countermeasures vessel HMS Bangor, and support ship RFA Fort Rosalie.
Ministry of Defence | Defence News | Military Operations | UK and French ships rendezvous off Libyan coast

MoD/RN sites have since reported Fort Rosalie homeward bound and auto posted the story on RR. Assuming your test is recruitment related, qualify your answer with the date of the latest information in the public domain.

On the 19th of September, Ocean, Liverpool, Bangor and Fort Rosalie blah, Rosalie is on her way home, Bangor is currently......

If it's not on the internet doesn't mean it's a secret but no-one here in the know will give you any information on Operations that isn't legally in the Public Domain.

All the best with your test.

wet_blobby

War Hero
I dropped my seal skin tobacco pouch....full of bloody duty free baccy.......of the sodding coast of libya a fair few moons ago. Best Gucci bit of kit I ever had. Perfect for covert tabs in Norway.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J SCC and URNU 7
wet_blobby Diamond Lil's 53
The_Wonderer RMR 29