Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What kind of toilet paper should I take to Raleigh?

slim said:
sussex2 said:
Are you sure you are not Scouse :lol:

Certain, I'm much better looking than Scouse and far more intelligent. However Scouse and I were in the same mess at Lossiemouth in 1964. we were both on 809 Squadron at the time. :p

Yet mentally scarred by your use of Izal. Wandering off I wonder what the modern stuff does to the mascerator? A surprise they won't tell the budding stokers at Raleigh :lol: They can't learn everything in the Newbies forum :thumbright:
What type of bag to take or whether they have a mobile will seem as nothing when faced that little honey pot.

drewfester

Lantern Swinger
I gave my LRCC presentation at Excellent on The History of Toilet Paper (Have it on my home computer but as soon as I get home will make a copy available) Know for a fact that it has done the rounds and been copied as a mate of mine was teaching POLC and watched the exact same presentation with same pictures, slides the lot. The guy giving was eventually failed and RTU for plagerism :)
For our little Raliegh bound lad, take Andrex and be vigilient and hide it in your locker.
Good luck and Enjoy the Raliegh experience

Scrumpy

Lantern Swinger
I would recommend that you use Muslim toilet paper.
Every sheet has a picture of the prophet mohammed on it.
And when you wipe your arse you get to colour him in :monkey:

Rumrat

War Hero
drewfester said:
I gave my LRCC presentation at Excellent on The History of Toilet Paper (Have it on my home computer but as soon as I get home will make a copy available) Know for a fact that it has done the rounds and been copied as a mate of mine was teaching POLC and watched the exact same presentation with same pictures, slides the lot. The guy giving was eventually failed and RTU for plagerism :)
For our little Raliegh bound lad, take Andrex and be vigilient and hide it in your locker.
Good luck and Enjoy the Raliegh experience

Er.. its D/Lils wing's, 8O ........ I left Raleigh in 1965, but cheers I prob could still sneak in as a bit of skin (Shut the F*ck up you old B*stards) but the smell of piss might blow me cover. :oops: :cry: 8O

trelawney126

War Hero
[
Whilst its a forum for this kind of thing, you dont catch sensible topics like "Cheesing down t*rds, and which hand do you w*nk with being duplicated so often.
If the young un's are so switched on (hopefully) then why can they not scroll down or search the forum listings.

On thread I recommend Andrex, or failing that take a labrodor puppy and wipe your a*se on that and let it lick it off.
If you sh*t more than once a day take more pup's. :D :D :D :D[/quote]

Having watched tonights news "Boy flushes Andrex Puppy.." Some poor RR lad is now practicing what we preach..Could it be RJ's lad doing his PJT?

slim said:
It's my belief that being forced to use Government Property Bog Roll has wrecked my arse.
Though I am straight I suspect that due to this any career as an arse bandit (Male prostitute) that I may have wanted to persue has been wrecked.
My question is:
Do I have a case against the RN for possible lack of earnings :oops:

I suspect not, because you could have done the right thing and volunteered for boats where SLP was the standard issue.

On the subject of 'Government Prpoperty' I am sure they were not the only organisation the 'personaise' their loo paper. I suppose it was because they had not yet developed the vandal proof dispensors we have today.

slim

War Hero
I did volunteer for boats Maxi but was turned down. seemed that a Wafu on a boat would have been a bit of a luxury. :p

Rumrat

War Hero
slim said:
I did volunteer for boats Maxi but was turned down. seemed that a Wafu on a boat would have been a bit of a luxury. :p

They was a bit of nuisance on skimmers too. :D :D :D :oops:

Seaweed

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Odd, Pusser's Brown doesn't seem to get a mention. Must be a thread for youngsters only.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
You should use Scotchbrite, clears away all klinkers and klingons and brushes your a*se hairs in a uniform direction 8O

slim

War Hero
WreckerL said:
You should use Scotchbrite, clears away all klinkers and klingons and brushes your a*se hairs in a uniform direction 8O

Can't get hold of it these days Wrecker, the lady sailors have commandeered it to use during their ON week. They reckon it polishes the pubes really well and makes for brighter periods. :p

Rumrat

War Hero
WreckerL said:

I love a lassie,
A bonny black madra'sy
She's as pure as the heather in the glen,

She cleans her teeth with charcoal,
And safkaroo's her ars*hole
Lilly my Bombay dear.

Yes I know its not politically correct, it should be,

Mumbai 8O :D :D :D

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
slim said:
WreckerL said:

Can't get hold of it these days Wrecker, the lady sailors have commandeered it to use during their ON week. They reckon it polishes the pubes really well and makes for brighter periods. :p

:D :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Malaysia: first of its kind home-based activities to mark World Oceans Day MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The NDA Supply Chain Event – the largest of its kind in Europe – launches its registration today. MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Solar-powered mobile dosing trailer is first of its kind MoD News 0
MoD_RSS First of a Kind 2020 launches to find this century’s Brunel MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: One of a kind Victorian ceramic crab at risk of export MoD News 0
RSPE With the kind permission of site admin (Bad Co) - It's a pleasure to bring you this event..... The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 0
RSPE With the kind permission of site admin (Bad Co) - It's a pleasure to bring you this event..... The Gash Barge 0
RSPE With the kind permission of site admin (Bad Co) - It's a pleasure to bring you this event..... Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 0
RSPE With the kind permission of site admin (Bad Co) - It's a pleasure to bring you this event..... Competitions 0
2 what kind of fitness facilities are on board a survey ship? Sports and Adventure Training 26
H Joining in some kind of journalistic capacity. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
Guzzler My kind of girl Diamond Lil's 41
soleil Navy News: "Kind Hearts For Coronel" History 3
yicker "the kind of act that renews your faith in human nature" Current Affairs 7
wet_blobby Simple sailor, any other kind? Current Affairs 52
S Wrong kind of white Diamond Lil's 42
W Lara Croft Bust (not that kind of bust!!) The Gash Barge 0
U what kind of bee doesn't fly? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
Gutaway What kind of gun is this, a WMD????? The Corps 15
D What Kind of Soul Are You? Social & Reunions 26
A What kind of boat is this please? Submariners 17
BillyNoMates Toilet humour Blue Jokes 4
MaiBelle Toilet paper emergency! Diamond Lil's 12
slim Ryanair chief defends on-board toilet charge Diamond Lil's 10
B Ryanair may charge for toilet use on planes Current Affairs 54
Jack77 Strange Geordie Toilet Habits Diamond Lil's 18
T THE MIRACLE OF TOILET PAPER Diamond Lil's 15
slim Pregnant woman uses train toilet and baby slips out Diamond Lil's 8
skyvet Further down the toilet? Current Affairs 8
ukdaytona Toilet Habits Of The Lesser Known Dirty Barsteward Diamond Lil's 21
MoD_RSS Statement of reasons command paper for the High Speed Rail (West Midlands to Crewe) Bill MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Statement on Social Housing White Paper MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Lord Chancellor’s Speech: White Paper Launch - A Smarter Approach to Sentencing MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Paper based fee bearing forms are changing MoD News 0
W Paper work Joining the Royal Navy 10
MoD_RSS Crime news: Advocacy assistance now claimable on Intensive Paper Reviews MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to publish paper on group-based offending MoD News 0
MoD_RSS HMRC to stop automatically sending paper Self Assessment returns MoD News 0
S failed medical paper review Joining the Royal Navy 4
MoD_RSS Kemsley Paper Mill (K4) CHP Plant has been granted development consent MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Allegations of wrongdoing in Edexcel A level maths paper MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Digital court system saves enough paper to cover central park twice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Jeremy Wright speaking at the launch of the Online Harms White Paper MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Home Secretary launches Online Harms White Paper MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Matt Hancock: email must replace paper in the NHS MoD News 0
Ghost29 Royal Navy notice paper for terms and conditions of enlistment Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
A Medical paper review Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
T5igger Medical "Paper review" results? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
L Paper review? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
SONAR-BENDER Kenny's in the paper! Diamond Lil's 4