What is Your Income?

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by Good_CO, Dec 18, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

?
  1. < £20k

100.0%
  2. £20k - £30k

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. £31k - £40k

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. £41k - £50k

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. £51k - £60k

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Not short of a few bob ( > £60k)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. What is Your Income?

2. over 70 with rental income but 25 ish of that goes straight back to bloody abbey national

3. Less than 5K.....which is not in the poll.

4. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

Is this personal income or household income? should I include the proceeds from any alleged criminal activity as well as that stashed away in my offshore accounts? What about the money little Chieftiff earns from cleaning all those dirty chimney's, selling Church roof lead and picking through the scraps at the landfill site? The poaching seems to be paying well this year too!

5. less than £20 grand... but hoping to move above £20 grand in the new year....which will be nice

6. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Chieffy, as a rule of thumb just declare what your happy for the taxman to know..... :thumright:

7. chieftiff

chieftiff War Hero Moderator

I'm with Stirling then :dwarf:

8. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Between £20-30K, not including the commission I get from fines awarded to Defaulters' at the Table... :twisted: :wink:

9. Which probably doesn't amount to much as your in DG, unless you've returned of course!

10. sgtpepperband

Nah, not so many Tables here, but ways and means, ways and means... :wink:

11. LOL :thumright:

12. Im just 15 and get 20p poket money a week. Only jokeing i get £20 a week pocket money lol

13. Looks like a Christmas of being Mr Blobby to earn some extra cash! :biggrin:

14. None of your buisness ! I can get my round in, don't worry.................
    RoofRat

15. What are you after a bung? :money:
    NZ $ worth 3 quid or thereabouts so my paltry wages are supplemented by my night time gigolo activities, NZ$10 goes a long way you know :thumright: .
    NZB

16. Where you are determines how far your money goes.. is it still a dollar a wet in the Brit club Sgt?..

17. Looks like I am the only pauper then. :rendeer: :rendeer:

18. sgtpepperband

Actually it's $2 now.. we need to get some dough in the kitty; very quiet here at the moment! :wink:

19. You need a boat in or two to bump up the coffers.. the Yanks'll come out to play then too. Is that nail in the log still in the back?..nearly broke my thumb hitting that while severely under the influence.. ;P