Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is wrong with some of the see you next tuesdays on here?

bumwhole

Some of you folk truly are a nest of sad see you next tuesdays. Looking forward to justificatory messages- just remember lads; for every second you spend trying not to appear indignant and affronted, I will sleep a little easier!

PS At least I've done some time and picked up some gen gongs. NDM anyone?

PPS Even some of those amongst you who have served appear to be utter throbbers: winner stays on Finknottle vs Witsend anyone? What an utter pair of no mark sad cases...

frogman007

War Hero
Some of you folk truly are a nest of sad see you next tuesdays. Looking forward to justificatory messages- just remember lads; for every second you spend trying not to appear indignant and affronted, I will sleep a little easier!

PPS Even some of those amongst you who have served appear to be utter throbbers: winner stays on Finknottle vs Witsend anyone? What an utter pair of no mark sad cases...

If you're going to be clever, at least get your rant right!

Oh and your user name seems apt you "SYNT" I hate been called a SYNT.

frogman007

War Hero

WOW! An NDM that over shadows the VC!!!

Spidiver

War Hero
Dear Bumwhole,
Thank you very much for your feedback regarding our site.
It is most likely though, that you will not be able to comprehend the breadth, depth or severity of the fuck we do not give.
Regards
Someone who doesn't give a shit.

Last edited:

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Hmmmmm - some first post!

OK, I only did 23 years so am only a sprog, but (without Googling) does a NDM trump my LS&GC?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Lets have a guessing game as to who owns this sockpuppet, I reckon Finks..any others apart from Wits or MLP on a wind up...edited to add is this the NDM you're desperately after Home - Campaign News

Last edited:

finknottle

Banned

Excellent post bumwhole, you certainly have your finger on the pulse. I eagerly await the next instalment of what may well turn out to be a thread of epic proportions.

C

cúnt

I like the chap, although I have never really understood the use of the 'PS' for computer-based correspondence. During the time when paper was expensive I can understand why people would have to use it but these days, where simply deleting the text before re-writing ones message is so easy I fear there is no longer justification for its use. I hate to say it about a new member to the site but I think bumwhole is a tad lazy.

Sumo

War Hero
OK in order of attainment I have no VD god boy? No just bloody lucky, but many scars, VG.Sat, LS&GC, discharge papers, Pussers pension, DipMath , BSc(HON), War pension , CEng, FIET, Armed forces Veterans Badge, APMP, MSc , WPM, DLA. Does any of these black cat this gong he has be on about?

Whose multi login is this?

edited somewhere amongst that crap I missed Blue spaz badge:glasses8: Oh and Dolphins, did not get Blue Peter badge

Last edited:

noshmon

Banned
I like the chap, although I have never really understood the use of the 'PS' for computer-based correspondence. During the time when paper was expensive I can understand why people would have to use it but these days, where simply deleting the text before re-writing ones message is so easy I fear there is no longer justification for its use. I hate to say it about a new member to the site but I think bumwhole is a tad lazy.
I got an email at work the other day with something similar to this -

Hi Noshmon

The List of names as requested
John SMITH
jENNY dOE
mICHAEL hUNT

sorry caspsloc was on

Thanks,
Total fucking mong

C

cúnt

I got an email at work the other day with something similar to this -

Hi Noshmon

The List of names as requested
John SMITH
jENNY dOE
mICHAEL hUNT

sorry caspsloc was on

Thanks,
Total fucking mong

I hope you set fire to his family, or at least his hands.

C

cúnt

OK in order of attainment I have no VD god boy? No just bloody lucky, but many scars, VG.Sat, LS&GC, discharge papers, Pussers pension, DipMath , BSc(HON), War pension , CEng, FIET, Armed forces Veterans Badge, APMP, MSc , WPM, DLA. Does any of these black cat this gong he has be on about?

NDM= Never Did Much. It's a medal made for members of the BNP who did lacklustre national service and is probably made out of flattened kitkat foil, bonded with the tears of their own disappointed family.

MG Maniac

War Hero

Jeez Sumo ... I am impressed! Think this is what he was going on about Home - Campaign News which a) looks like an antipodean medal of sorts therefore b) doesn't exist in the UK.

My Dip HE(Nursing) BEd Cert Ed & FAETC doesn't come near yours ... :notworthy: .... Oh and I can't find my Veterans Badge!

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer

You make a fair point. Mind you, i'm surprised you couldn't call us a nest of cunts. That's what we are, see? Cunts.

Sumo

War Hero
You make a fair point. Mind you, i'm surprised you couldn't call us a nest of cunts. That's what we are, see? Cunts.

Well that may very well be true but also debatable, as many know Cunts in the correct place are or can be useful, it has been hinted at on her that some posters are less than useful so have to locked into a dungeon?:sad7:

:cheese:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Calculated wrong-footing The Gash Barge 3
soleil FB: Navy Wings: 'The Wrong Sort Of Air' ……......…..... The Fleet Air Arm 3
MoD_RSS Webinar: Why do laboratories get it wrong? MoD News 0
D What's wrong with the navy today? The Gash Barge 25
O In need of advice. Probably wrong section of fourm Joining the Royal Navy 12
A What did I do wrong? The Gash Barge 1
Wightsparker What's wrong with the "like" button? Site Issues 24
T Originally Joining as a WTE but transferred to AET, now i am worried i made the wrong decision. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
McGrew Oh dear - Phil's got his medals wrong The Fleet 20
O Do I have to wait a year for doing the wrong test? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
LateToTheParty Made the wrong choice, is it too late Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
MenInSlacks Which is wrong? Joining the Royal Navy 21
L Help to prove a chief wrong Diamond Lil's 48
G Joining URNU with (wrong) AS diagnosis Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
Yetiboy48 Wrong thread Blue Jokes 8
T Not exactly Navy but CGS says Cameron you are wrong Current Affairs 5
J James B picks the wrong fight. The Gash Barge 162
OMM Burglar threatens the wrong pensioner Diamond Lil's 6
soleil Bristol Post: "Marine Denied Payout Over 'Wrong Injury'" The Corps 4
Waspie We may have the horse scandal all wrong!! The Gash Barge 40
R Have I made wrong job choice? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 27
A Career Prospects for Serving MA's - Sorry this is in the wrong category. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
trelawney126 Backhanders Wrong says Treasury. Diamond Lil's 25
janner Wrong Miscellaneous 2
janner Who says there is anything wrong with the French? (everyone!!!) Miscellaneous 1
Topstop Yank gets it wrong ! Diamond Lil's 0
WreckerL Crab Air get it wrong Diamond Lil's 6
Blackrat Wrong Place - Right Time. Diamond Lil's 13
trelawney126 Admiral Lord Boyce Backs the Wrong Horse Current Affairs 1
angry_mac Telegraph failure just at the wrong time. The Quarterdeck 4
P Retention - what is going wrong? Royal Naval Reserve (RNR) 55
Joint_Force_Harrier Somethings are just wrong!!! Diamond Lil's 10
trelawney126 Hyper-Injunctions Right or Wrong Current Affairs 27
T "Wrong place, wrong time - Dove on top of sea mine" Diamond Lil's 0
stan_the_man Mmm we English have got it all wrong - again Diamond Lil's 17
S CRUISE HOLIDAY GOES WRONG Nautical Jokes 4
SILVER_FOX An amazing story about an e-mail gone wrong … Miscellaneous 0