what is there to do, except wait?

Seriously though.. I never imagined I would get this far! :D

Phoned my AFCO as I'm expected for a update interview and even he said there's no point! Just a quick phone call will safice mid-may.

I feel leaner, meaner and more awsome than I have ever felt in my life! All I'm waiting for is my SC and bam, all is finished, at long last. Anyways what is there too do whilst I wait for my whole 3-8 months expected starting date?

Work hard, Gym and practice getting up earlier?

Or maybe I might just throw it all away by taking drugs.... nah maybe in another life.

But cheers for the advice chaps when I needed it!

Oh yeah, HMS Raleigh ;)

burnsy85

Lantern Swinger
Deaver said:
Seriously though.. I never imagined I would get this far! :D

Phoned my AFCO as I'm expected for a update interview and even he said there's no point! Just a quick phone call will safice mid-may.

I feel leaner, meaner and more awsome than I have ever felt in my life! All I'm waiting for is my SC and bam, all is finished, at long last. Anyways what is there too do whilst I wait for my whole 3-8 months expected starting date?

Work hard, Gym and practice getting up earlier?

Or maybe I might just throw it all away by taking drugs.... nah maybe in another life.

But cheers for the advice chaps when I needed it!

Oh yeah, HMS Raleigh ;)
how long have you been waiting?

Practice ironing........... your born, you grow, you cry, you learn, you pull, you iron, you iron, you iron, you iron, you iron, you iron, you iron, you iron e.t.c

Ruby_curry

Lantern Swinger
Mate go and travel... I did and it's great to pass the waiting time. Before i knew it 7 months had past since my RT. Just put it to the back of your mind and go do something with the time you got.