What is the pass mark for the Pyschometric Test?

I am at the test stage of recruitment and I have got a month to revise.

I tend to struggle with numeracy so I presume that will be my least prosperous section.

So, for "ratings" (I am applying for Supply Chain Logistician which does not require qualifications), what is the overall pass mark?

rebbonk

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
There is no 'pass' mark as such.

A psychometric test looks at your suitability for a certain job. Different jobs have different psychometric profiles ('pass' marks).

Just go along and do what you can, and don't worry about it. If your profile meets what is required, great. If it doesn't, you have probably been spared a lot of misery.

Well. I will still proceed to revise and prepare for my weakest areas. But, I am pretty sure I read in the practice booklet and via other sources that one must at least have 50% for each section.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Well. I will still proceed to revise and prepare for my weakest areas. But, I am pretty sure I read in the practice booklet and via other sources that one must at least have 50% for each section.
I'd go along with that inasmuch as you should aim to score as high as possible to give yourself the widest choice of jobs - some of which you may not have previously considered. Very often after marking a test, we will suggest to a high-scoring applicant that they may also wish to perhaps consider a more technical role which could offer better transferable skills and qualifications, higher pay and/or faster promotion prospects.

As already alluded in this thread, knowing the pass/fail elements of sub sections within the test seldom gives the individual time for a blast on a tab, a suck on a bong or a toot on their vape contraption because the individual doesn't know how many they correctly answered, so there simply isn't the margin or scope to sit back and feel smug after imagining one has got at least half right.