What is current affairs?

i need to learn about current affairs issues and identify topics and information on them to write a good paper if i dont pass this essay i will have to resit the course. I have no clue can someone teach me how to identify them and get infomation on them and teach me how to write these essays. I have an exam in the next two weeks to write on a current affair topic

Spam Link removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Read some fckuing newspapers and watch the news on TV. And if you couldn't work that out for yourself, are you sure you're following the right course?

i need to learn about current affairs issues and identify topics and information on them to write a good paper if i dont pass this essay i will have to resit the course. I have no clue can someone teach me how to identify them and get infomation on them and teach me how to write these essays. I have an exam in the next two weeks to write on a current affair topic
Current affairs in a nutshell means knowing what is happening now with the way that the world is operating.
So Brexit, Current Politics, world politics (North Korea, South Korea,Turkey etc).
Basically it is being aware of what is happening and the effects that these happenings may or may not have on life

Got to be a wind up.
Not reacting!!!!!!!

I need to learn about current affairs issues and identify topics and information on them to write a good paper.

If I don't pass this essay I will have to resit the course.

I have no clue, can someone teach me how to identify them and get information on them and teach me how to write these essays?

I have an exam in the next two weeks to write on a current affair topic.
Google is sometimes friendlier than most of us at RR eg:

Q. "how to write a current affairs essay"

As. (Of which there are plenty) =

https://nortonsafe.search.ask.com/w...8&prt=NSBU&geo=GB&locale=en_GB&ctype=&tpr=121

That is astounding! Where might I have gone if I'd had guidance like that when I was at school!

Then it was topic given - have it on my desk by Friday. Only encyclopedias to read up from.

That is astounding! Where might I have gone if I'd had guidance like that when I was at school!

Then it was topic given - have it on my desk by Friday. Only encyclopedias to read up from.
That is where I obviously went wrong as well. I thought I was expected to use the educational tools I was given, rather than just copy someone else's work.

Bloody teachers. Making me the more rounded individual that I am today.

"Man the Destroyer" was once the subject for a BOOTWU essay back in the '50's

As AB Bill Savage VC (Posthumous) had been a work colleague of my parents I innocently scribbled an action-packed story similar to his exploits as a gunner during HMS CAMBELTOWN's raid at St. Nazaire...

I gained some points but the teacher (well ahead of his time) kindly 'expected something along environmental lines' which was not an 'issue' in those far off days.

Moral? Although he never said it RTMFQ was well hoisted in that day. :)