What IF ????

Your invited to a press conference held by our political master (??)

They say everyone can ask 1 question and get a totally honest answer (aided by lie detector and the spike wired to the mains that has been medically inserted somewhere)

So what would you ask and why???

Why have you allowed our pensioners to become destitute and scared to leave their homes or even open the front door to strangers.

Ya heartless bastard :twisted:

Knowing all the bad mistakes you have made ...all the bad discisions you had made ........... Would you do it all again with out any changes to policy
simple answer YES or NO
YES than you admit your a cnut.......
NO than we know your a cnut........

josiecats said:
Knowing all the bad mistakes you have made ...all the bad discisions you had made ........... Would you do it all again with out any changes to policy
simple answer YES or NO
YES than you admit your a cnut.......
NO than we know your a cnut........
Good one Josie :twisted:

I'd just like to know when he's going to resign? :lol:

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
Maxi_77 said:
silverfox said:
Cherie - spit or swallow???

(sorry - have I lowered the tone..)
I would respectfully suggest that when talking of Tone the tone cannot get any lower :lol:
The words "respect" and "Tone" are mutually exclusive and should not be used in the same sentence.

FlagWagger said:
Maxi_77 said:
silverfox said:
Cherie - spit or swallow???

(sorry - have I lowered the tone..)
I would respectfully suggest that when talking of Tone the tone cannot get any lower :lol:
The words "respect" and "Tone" are mutually exclusive and should not be used in the same sentence.
I only used the term respect in relation to our esteamed or is that steamed MOD SF and would suggest that the use in the same sentence was permisable under those peculiar circumstances.

Latest Threads