WHAT IF RUMRATION DID GOVERNMENT?

The RAF to be disbanded immediately and all of its assets shared between the RN and The Army.
All Naval dockyards to be reopened with the emergency building of 10 Fleet Aircraft Carriers and an abundance of Submarines and surface Ships.
All French Women bar the ugly ones to be shagged when and whenever.
All Colonies to be reclaimed forthwith.
All serving Matelots and ex Matelots to be given second homes in the land of their choice.
Sod it, after Tot Time, ugly French Women to be shagged as well.

andym

War Hero
you forgot to Reopen all RNH's Worldwide,QARRN's only to be recruited if they look tasty,pot boilers and wanna be stokers need not apply!

FlagWagger

GCM
Book Reviewer
higthepig said:
All Colonies to be reclaimed forthwith.
You sure about the all? Yes I fully agree with reclaiming coloinies that provide either a damn good run ashore or potential for overseas drafts, but are you really sure we want the Septics back?

Well no chance of the Home Sec's job now see my post on Nazi's. Back to House Of Common Shit House Sweeper I suppose

Nutty

Nutty said:
Well no chance of the Home Sec's job now see my post on Nazi's. Back to House Of Common Shit House Sweeper I suppose

Nutty
Quite the contrary. You have demonstrated why you this country NEEDS you as Home Secretary NOW. Come back! If you've read my post on our Nazi Orientated Friend cum Journo cum Walt (is it really Sam?) Nutty it will probably piss you off - at one part of it will... Ooops... but I'm glad I've got it off my chest.

Stand aside Reid... your replacement will be returning from Portugal soon!

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
Dunkers wrote: How about a separate National Service Army? - i.e. we already have the Regular Army and Terretorial Army; how about another one purely for national service purposes.

Great idea!. We can start the manning process with the whinging fire-fighters and send them on operations with fifty year old equipment.

SF

There should be a legal obligation to mean what you say and say what you mean. Spin should be punishable by use of the whirligig on the offending political operator! :twisted:

[align=center]
[/align]

SILVER_FOX

War Hero
Isn't there already some sort of ploicy on speaking plain English? Interesting that all politicians feel they have to speak as if they're extras in an epidode of Yes Prime Minister. Must be a special school for them to learn in.

SF

mazza_magoo

Lantern Swinger
If the tot is to be reintroduced as part of the RR manifesto, may i suggest to the honorable gentlemen that it be back dated? :p

Bathyman

Midshipman
Minister for the Navy – Edward Heath, he used to have a yacht. Morning Cloud I do believe.

Yeh, and it sank, off Bognor :p
I think you made your case :D

Bathyman said:
Minister for the Navy – Edward Heath, he used to have a yacht. Morning Cloud I do believe.

Yeh, and it sank, off Bognor :p
I think you made your case :D
Well he was an Honorary Member of the RNSA - so he can be an exception. As it seems we can select our Cabinet from the disceased may I nominate Admiral Mike LeFanu (Dry Ginge) as Minister of Spirits, Enoch Powell as Minister of Multicultural Affairs and Owain Glendower as Agri-Culture Secretary :lol:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
digger84 Is RumRation Dead? The Quarterdeck 137
BillyNoMates RumRation Members Theme tunes. Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 54
Mongke's_Fist Competition: Win an Apple iPad mini (Rumration approved) Competitions 9
Mongke's_Fist Competition: Win an Apple iPad mini (Rumration approved) Charity 4
2_deck_dash Rumration run ashore Diamond Lil's 165
Righteous_Canary Hello RumRation Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
BillyNoMates RumRation Moderators AGM 2009 Diamond Lil's 1
The_Jimmy Your Rumration Contract Diamond Lil's 7
Passed-over_Loggie DII(F) and RumRation Site Issues 9
BillyNoMates For Sale: RumRation Website Diamond Lil's 2
BillyNoMates RumRation vs ROMFT Diamond Lil's 2
Dutch A Hello to Rumration Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 22
A The RumRation STUD 2007 Diamond Lil's 65
P MoD bans RumRation Current Affairs 67
D Guide to Rumration forums Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
D Arrse Vs Rumration rugby? Sports and Adventure Training 5
D Have you found Rumration of use? Site Issues 28
P RumRation Ads Diamond Lil's 6
D RumRation Wiki Page Site Issues 13
D RumRation signature blocks and links for the taking! Site Issues 0
geoffrey Should RumRation Allow "Private Forums" with Limit Site Issues 16
Rincewind RumratioN/Arrse Crawl 27th May 2006 Social & Reunions 83
P Where did we go? The Quarterdeck 9
MoD_RSS Inquiry leads to improved governance at community centre which trustees “did not recognise as being a charity” MoD News 0
Acryph What did I do wrong? The Gash Barge 1
MoD_RSS If your charity last did an annual return before 12 November 2018 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Our tech sector has already attracted more foreign investment this year than it did for the whole of 2018: article by Nicky Morgan MoD News 0
B FMG Football Team - Where did we play? Bases / Shore Est 4
vauxhall Did you know ... Finance & Pensions 0
A How long did it take Capita to review your medical info? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
LateToTheParty HMS Conqueror - Did anyone on here serve on her? Submariners 8
G How did you phone home from Raleigh? History 12
A What marks did you get for PT? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
skyvet Did I miss something? Diamond Lil's 8
SONAR-BENDER What did Santa bring you? Diamond Lil's 48
S How did my dad get home? History 4
Scouse_Scribes Journey - you mean how I did something Diamond Lil's 3
C When did? Miscellaneous 6
soleil Navy News: "Did You Serve In Watery Wessex?" The Fleet Air Arm 11
scouse It did happen The Fleet Air Arm 0
slim Where did the term draft come from? The Quarterdeck 12
J How did minesweepers operate in WW1 The Fleet 9
alfred_the_great What did the FAA do for us in WW2? The Fleet Air Arm 13
P HMS Artful - did no one go ? Submariners 0
angry_mac Gratuity, what did you spaf yours on? The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs 31
MaiBelle Why oh why did I buy a white car? Motoring 43
cooksmate I bet they did that on porpoise. Diamond Lil's 22
trelawney126 Did Boots do Double Points for Mrs Hulme Diamond Lil's 3
soleil Guide And Gazette: "Did You Serve At Shore Base HMS Collingwood?" Bases / Shore Est 4
Sumo What did you do to waste a good week end Diamond Lil's 41