What I want for XMAS

Penelope Cruz

,.....it would have to be ''girls on top'' as she is a chain smoker and could blu-tac the ash tray to my forehead. :rendeer:

Trouble is BP1, like most of us, she don't look as good now as she did then. :thumright:
Time machine then? Oh, suits you sir. :w00t:
NZB

I'm with you on this one BP1. I fell in love (lust?) with her as a kid and never stopped. When you consider she's now 57, she's still pretty good. I'd happily be husband number 3.

Failing Agnetha, how about a local girl (local for me, anyway) from Dusseldorf: Claudia Schiffer.

Impossible I know but would like to see all servicemen and women home for Xmas and Tony with his family in Iraq for the same period. Personally, just a good book and a glass of Scotch with the bottle close at hand,

:thumright:

NZ_Bootneck said:
Trouble is BP1, like most of us, she don't look as good now as she did then. :thumright:
Time machine then? Oh, suits you sir. :w00t:
NZB
I think it was after the Euro contest and those satin pants singing Waterloo that I knew Agnetha was sent from above that we should meet to populate the species.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fxjcwcIt2M

Failing that NZB I can remember the time when we went to a bike show to see bikes. Not dykes!!!

KATWEEZIL

Lantern Swinger
You can Keep yer Agneta or whatever her bl00dy name is...

I had this as a full size poster on bedroom wall when I was a Teenybopper

... And she's still a Bonny lass!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Erm, an end to famine, war, oppression, hatred, etc., and to meet someone that I can connect with on a physical, mental and spiritual level...

...or takes it up the wrong 'un!

:wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Diamond Lil's 2
geoffg Diamond Lil's 5
babystew Submariners 7