what have you done?

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Rumrat said:
[quote="stan_the_man"]
Sadly RR I got fcuk all to lend and the days of seling my arse except to blindmen are long gone - still I don't give a half bad BJ with my teeth out. :D

That's fuck that idea then, I was going to ask for a loan, Wrecks told me you ran the mess funds. :cry:[/quote]

Ran OFF with the mess fund is wot I said (and his BJ's are shite)

w.anchor

War Hero
Rumrat said:
w.anchor said:
The latter naturally if he has a French accent he won't be a French letter but late of Rep 2. :roll:

As much as I would like to stay and chat :roll:

0449-1004-1319-3325_TN.jpg

I must be off...... bye :( 8O

United_Airlines_aircraft_taking_off.jpg
Bon voyage mon ami.
Please don't try legging out of the country wiv me lawnmower and me door bell. Cos we's got you covered honky you come anywhere near an international airport and it's a cavity body search for you me hearty with crabbing gloves.

w.anchor

War Hero
Gombear said:
w.anchor said:
w.anchor said:
2_deck_dash said:
What have I done?

Loads and loads of recreational drugs and a few un-recreational ones too.

A girl who was in Hollyoaks. (Not the fat ginger one)
The nice young lady next door administers mine I call her hot flushes or ginger :oops: :oops:
Don't wont to get boring but she's got huge tits and nipples you could hang a Admirals hat on H :oops: mmmmmmand she pokes em at me :roll:

Youre not boring me at all; tell us more about her. :wink:
She has this thing the size of a bean between her legs above her outlet and below her inlet and outlet that smells like heaven to me she needs to call and I'll come a running , :oops: 8O 8) 8)

Rumrat

War Hero
w.anchor said:
Gombear said:
w.anchor said:
w.anchor said:
2_deck_dash said:
What have I done?

The nice young lady next door administers mine I call her hot flushes or ginger :oops: :oops:
Don't wont to get boring but she's got huge tits and nipples you could hang a Admirals hat on H :oops: mmmmmmand she pokes em at me :roll:

She has this thing the size of a bean between her legs above her outlet and below her inlet and outlet that smells like heaven to me she just needs to call me and I'll come a running, :oops: 8O 8) 8)

Typical snow flake,
All time yes to da Honky bitches :wink: :D

w.anchor

War Hero
Rumrat said:
w.anchor said:
Gombear said:
w.anchor said:
w.anchor said:
2_deck_dash said:
What have I done?

She has this thing the size of a bean between her legs above her outlet and below her inlet and outlet that smells like heaven to me she just needs to call me and I'll come a running, :oops: 8O 8) 8)

Typical snow flake,
All time yes to da Honky bitches :wink: :D
Yes sir and I still come a running all the time just for the smell and the taste