what have you done?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Jul 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Since leaving the Andrew with a pension, I have been lucky enough to be able to do my choice of job as opposed to what I have had to do.
    My CV includes employment poles apart as I struggled to find a vocation that satisfied my mind and was physical enough to motivate me.
    I worked for a Birmingham gangster as a door man, but found myself drifting(getting sucked into) things that were not nice if not illegal.
    I have been in the police, fire service, and Ambulance driving then became a paramedic.
    I have worked the doors of a lot of big clubs, and some not too reputable establishments. :) :)
    I have owned/operated taxi's, been a bus/coach driver, and as I left the Andrew with an HGV licence(two dock strikes) I have had various wagon driving jobs.
    I retired at 60, and only work now when I want, usually spraying cars, or repairing the odd spondufer.
    I am on the verge of receiving substantial awards for my injuries so I do not envisage working again, unless I feel the urge. :D 8)

2. Your not planning on leaving us are you RR..??

Sounds like the final review of your natural before curling your toes up!!

3. Always handy to some Obit. material :wink:

4. Friggin hell do you know something mate, only my clock stopped working today so if I'm not on the air tomorrow...... 8O :cry: :cry: :cry:

5. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

What have i done?

I cannot say on an open forum due to legal implications and the fact i never got planning permission to build my "Bunker".

6. What have I done?

Loads and loads of recreational drugs and a few un-recreational ones too.

A girl who was in Hollyoaks. (Not the fat ginger one)

7. What have i Done?.

After leaving moved to Germany ( home of Mrs A_C). Went to Uni, got a degree, then a good job.

Took a golden handshake at age 55. And now work as freelance consultant
    when i feel like it :D

8. I took a degree whilst still in the Andrew (they paid) and even gave me time out to take my finals and exams at uni. :)
    There seems to be a few "shy" buggers on here, trying the secret squirrel bull shit 8O :wink:
    Don't be shy, Blackrat, bunkers ain't work anyhow, there recreational, tell us about them in "Crafts and Hobbies". :)

9. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

I've done drinking, acting, whoring, presenting, promoting, dodging, showing, driving and disapearing. Apart from that fcuk all.

10. You forgot the dancing !!!! :eek:

11. Another shy gayer.
    A real man would fess up to tap dancing talent. :D :roll:

12. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Sssh....dont tell....or I'll mention camping.... :p

Long time, hows it going Pol?

13. I haven't joined the Andrew yet but I used to work in a sex shop.

14. You don't know me :roll: right :wink:

15. Maybe you should write your memoirs Rumrat.... if you remember any of it that is :D

16. The mention of the sex shop had me reminiscing a little I must say, and not good memories either.
    I went to stoke on Trent to collect a debt from a geezer who had borrowed money to launch his sex shop, and then done a runner.
    Now with the bloke who lent him the dosh it was not the money but the principal, so he tells me and J "Anything you collect is yours, just get it from him". He owes Mr B £3000,a fortune then, so me and J would have walked to Stoke for that kind of dosh.
    We did get the money, but I got two teeth drafted, and three broken fingers. J got two ribs bruised and one broken, and two broken fingers.
    And whenever I see a film where a fellow gets thrown down a flight of stairs, and lands in a heap, I think "I've done that" 8O :oops: :D

17. Sounds like Commodores nightclub in Guzz in the '70's

18. Yes that seems familiar as well, but never had the pleasure of leaving that way there. :D :wink:

19. When I debt collected, always had shit loads of money, but I had so many black eyes the neighbours thought I was half panda. :oops: :D :cry:

20. Or the Birdcage. :D