What have you been drinking this evening,

I have just finnished of my second bottle of cheap Spanish wine,the cost would be £1, 80 for two litres in pounds shillings and pence,Viva la Spania :D

Ps ,i am harry crappers, :lol:

NorwayChris said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
Konyagi for me.
Whats that wannabefpilot87,never heard of it
The local brew from Africa. It's it a bit like gin and vodka mixed together(only way I can describe it) with an absolute bitch of a hangover in the morning if you drink too much, with a bit of memory loss thrown in for good measure! :D Bought a load back with me.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
wannabefpilot87 said:
NorwayChris said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
Konyagi for me.
The local brew from Africa. It's it a bit like gin and vodka mixed together(only way I can describe it) with an absolute bitch of a hangover in the morning if you drink too much, with a bit of memory loss thrown in for good measure![hr] :D Bought a load back with me.
Thats the rohypnol mixer. 8O

witsend said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
NorwayChris said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
Konyagi for me.
The local :D :D brew from Africa. It's it a bit like gin and vodka mixed together(only way I can describe it) with an absolute bitch of a hangover in the morning if you drink too much, with a bit of memory loss thrown in for good measure![hr] :D Bought a load back with me.
:D The only local brew i remember from Africa is Tiger or Tusca beer,cheap and ferkin potent, :lol:

NorwayChris said:
witsend said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
NorwayChris said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
Konyagi for me.
The local :D :D brew from Africa. It's it a bit like gin and vodka mixed together(only way I can describe it) with an absolute bitch of a hangover in the morning if you drink too much, with a bit of memory loss thrown in for good measure![hr] :D Bought a load back with me.
:D The only local brew i remember from Africa is Tiger or Tusca beer,cheap and ferkin potent, :lol:
I thought you drank Avcat :D

trelawney126 said:
NorwayChris said:
witsend said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
NorwayChris said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
Konyagi for me.
I thought you drank Avcat :D
Ferkin avcat,i aint no Wafu mr

stimps

Lantern Swinger
NorwayChris said:
I have just finnished of my second bottle of cheap Spanish wine,the cost would be £1, 80 for two litres in pounds shillings and pence,Viva la Spania :D

Ps ,i am harry crappers, :lol:
should get yourself down to Lidl and get some conde noble. 60c ish a bottle, not bad for cheap wine either

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
stan_the_man Blue Jokes 0
2_deck_dash Current Affairs 3
Jenny_Dabber Current Affairs 9