What have you all been up to over easter leave then?

Well yesterday I was at work dealing with very stressed clients whilst fighting off a cold.

Today I will be mostly lying around in my jimjams with cats asleep on the blanket.

Tomorrow - the world is my oyster!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Well today I will be mostly flying to Singapore... then over the next three weeks I will then go to Bali... Hong Kong... Bangkok... Phuket... then back to Singapore, before returning to Diego Garcia!

:relax:

geoffg

Lantern Swinger
sgtpepperband said:
Well today I will be mostly flying to Singapore... then over the next three weeks I will then go to Bali... Hong Kong... Bangkok... Phuket... then back to Singapore, before returning to Diego Garcia!

:relax:
Are you going to the Malaysian GP??
This w/e Ive got 2 Landrover oil changes to do and a Grand Prix to watch
geoff(ers) :nemo:

Well it's Good Friday and here I am still at work, but tomorrow morning I will be off to the Costa Clyde to do exciting things like antifoul my boat

I am so bored, I feel sorry for all the other Phase oners! Nothing to do all day, all your mates are at work, and everyone misses Raleigh (Strangely enough!)

Ahhhh, nothing to do but go gym and sleep :|

Well, I've just come back from Tescos where i've spent an hour getting annoyed at all the panic buying mongs that insist on taking the whole effing family to walk line abreast up and down the effing isles like a bunch of ignorant twats and stopping to "browse" at the effing bread leaving junior to faff about with the effing trolley stopping anyone from passing.
Mongs, the lot of 'em!

:)

Off down the Shed at 1930ish to watch JD & Coke till the small hours , cracking night ahead , and with this being St Budeaux we may have more entertainment in store , let battle commence gentlemen . :thumright: