What have you all been up to over easter leave then?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by muffinator2002, Mar 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. besides easter eggs, beer, easter bunnies and sexy time, spin us your dits for your easter leave activities!

2. Hasn't bloody started yet!

3. ah well mine started on the 14th :)

4. Well yesterday I was at work dealing with very stressed clients whilst fighting off a cold.

Today I will be mostly lying around in my jimjams with cats asleep on the blanket.

Tomorrow - the world is my oyster!

5. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

RC: Why would you be sleeping on the cat's basket? And why would they be wearing pyjamas? 8O

6. sgtpepperband

Well today I will be mostly flying to Singapore... then over the next three weeks I will then go to Bali... Hong Kong... Bangkok... Phuket... then back to Singapore, before returning to Diego Garcia!

:relax:

7. Haven't had any and won't be getting any until June.

Bah Easter Bunnies.

SF

8. sgtpepperband

Well I've read the Bible, and there are no bunnies or chocolate eggs in it anywhere... 8O

9. coo SPB can you read?

10. Are you going to the Malaysian GP??
    This w/e Ive got 2 Landrover oil changes to do and a Grand Prix to watch
    geoff(ers) :nemo:

11. sgtpepperband

Geoffg: 'Fraid not... seeing Mrs. SPB for the first time in 9 months, so I will be otherwise engaged! :oops: :wink:

12. Well it's Good Friday and here I am still at work, but tomorrow morning I will be off to the Costa Clyde to do exciting things like antifoul my boat

13. I am so bored, I feel sorry for all the other Phase oners! Nothing to do all day, all your mates are at work, and everyone misses Raleigh (Strangely enough!)

Ahhhh, nothing to do but go gym and sleep :|

14. Well, I've just come back from Tescos where i've spent an hour getting annoyed at all the panic buying mongs that insist on taking the whole effing family to walk line abreast up and down the effing isles like a bunch of ignorant twats and stopping to "browse" at the effing bread leaving junior to faff about with the effing trolley stopping anyone from passing.
    Mongs, the lot of 'em!

:)

15. Just about to go shopping for the weekend and then lie by the pool for the rest of the day!

16. Off down the Shed at 1930ish to watch JD & Coke till the small hours , cracking night ahead , and with this being St Budeaux we may have more entertainment in store , let battle commence gentlemen . :thumright:

17. Already half cut as I have a really painful injury and the doc's pain killers aren't half as much fun :). Of to the pub in a short while.

18. Go for it Harry . :thumright:

19. monkey bizzness - gosport

200 kids, 10 decent mummys

clocked by wife looking at one

priceless

20. Same to you Dondon. Have a good one. :)