What have I missed?

G

guestm

Anyone been banned / outed / turned on / raped or died? Or has the mong invasion simply continued apace? I can't be arsed to look and find out.

daffy1 said:
Nice to have you back.
daffy1 said:
Nice to have you back.
We heard you the first time.

Shortly after you flounced out, MLP, there was a thread full of sycophants bemoaning the fact that you'd gone, though to be fair, there were a fair few posts from people along the lines of 'Montig who?', 'so what', and even a few 'good riddance' es.

There's no need for you to search for it, as I'm sure you already know who thinks you are a great guy, and who thinks you are a cock.

I bet you've already read it several times though.

G

guestm

Joe_Crow said:
daffy1 said:
Nice to have you back.
daffy1 said:
Nice to have you back.
We heard you the first time.

Shortly after you flounced out, MLP, there was a thread full of sycophants bemoaning the fact that you'd gone, though to be fair, there were a fair few posts from people along the lines of 'Montig who?', 'so what', and even a few 'good riddance' es.

There's no need for you to search for it, as I'm sure you already know who thinks you are a great guy, and who thinks you are a cock.

I bet you've already read it several times though.
Yup, I saw that, I printed it out and taped it to a full length mirror whilst furiously wanking to the sight of my own naked form.

Thanks for your input you titbox.

Montigny-La-Palisse said:
...Thanks for your input you titbox.
You asked a question, I answered honestly. Don't get all premenstrual if you don't like the answers.

And WTF is a titbox? If you want to insult me, at least make it worthwhile, you nipplecarton.

G

guestm

Joe_Crow said:
...Thanks for your input you titbox.
You asked a question, I answered honestly. Don't get all premenstrual if you don't like the answers.

And WTF is a titbox? If you want to insult me, at least make it worthwhile, you nipplecarton.
Nipplecarton? I like that. I'll use it when I turn to on monday. Anyway, don't try and fool me with your wide head all full of knowledge.

G

guestm

Joe_Crow said:
Nipplecarton? I like that. I'll use it when I turn to on monday.
Keep it, and use it as your own. I would never be able to say it out loud with a straight face.
Thanks, I like you.

If you like, I'll trough nothing but baby's heads and crisps for the remainder of my draft and spend an inordinate amount of time with the flight. That way, when my draft ends, I should be 18 stone and will have had all the life sucked out of me.

Then we can meet up on tubbyvacuouslonelycunts.com and unleash frothing yellow cables of hot piss into each others mouths as a show of mutual respect and admiration.

Something to look forward to I guess, no?

We can meet up on tubbyvacuouslonelycunts.com and unleash frothing yellow cables of hot piss into each others mouths as a show of mutual respect and admiration.

Something to look forward to I guess, no?
In that case I'd better start eating duffs every day, and spending my waking hours sat quietly in the corner of the mess just listening to the witty banter of the pinkies; otherwise I'll fail to meet the entry standards.

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
Joe_Crow said:
In that case I'd better start eating duffs every day, and spending my waking hours sat quietly in the corner of the mess just listening to the witty banter of the pinkies; otherwise I'll fail to meet the entry standards.
Aye, the weirdo's corner for mess voyeurs, I hate that 2 second rule. Welcome back Joe, nice trip?

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Anyone been banned / outed / turned on / raped or died? Or has the mong invasion simply continued apace? I can't be arsed to look and find out.
Same old, same old. Still, it beats removing the middle sausage from the tin and pumping away furiously.