What have I missed?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Montigny-La-Palisse, Jan 15, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone been banned / outed / turned on / raped or died? Or has the mong invasion simply continued apace? I can't be arsed to look and find out.
  2. Fcuk all.
  3. We've had some fairly interesting new joiners, Morty being the most mongoloid of the lot.

I actually thought he was a bite instigated by you for a while due to the similarity in username, but then I realised he is actually just a retard.
  4. Actually we just stopped whilst you were away. I spent a week in my own cellar rocking back an forth, weeping and sitting in a pile of my own excrement. I loved it.

Welcome back, and give us your score on this:

I am fully expecting you to show us how it should be done :D
  5. Nice to have you back.
  6. Nice to have you back.
  7. We heard you the first time.

Shortly after you flounced out, MLP, there was a thread full of sycophants bemoaning the fact that you'd gone, though to be fair, there were a fair few posts from people along the lines of 'Montig who?', 'so what', and even a few 'good riddance' es.

There's no need for you to search for it, as I'm sure you already know who thinks you are a great guy, and who thinks you are a cock.

I bet you've already read it several times though.
  8. Yup, I saw that, I printed it out and taped it to a full length mirror whilst furiously wanking to the sight of my own naked form.

Thanks for your input you titbox.
  9. You asked a question, I answered honestly. Don't get all premenstrual if you don't like the answers.

And WTF is a titbox? If you want to insult me, at least make it worthwhile, you nipplecarton.
  10. Nipplecarton? I like that. I'll use it when I turn to on monday. Anyway, don't try and fool me with your wide head all full of knowledge.
  11. Keep it, and use it as your own. I would never be able to say it out loud with a straight face.
  12. Thanks, I like you.

If you like, I'll trough nothing but baby's heads and crisps for the remainder of my draft and spend an inordinate amount of time with the flight. That way, when my draft ends, I should be 18 stone and will have had all the life sucked out of me.

Then we can meet up on tubbyvacuouslonelycunts.com and unleash frothing yellow cables of hot piss into each others mouths as a show of mutual respect and admiration.

Something to look forward to I guess, no?
  13. In that case I'd better start eating duffs every day, and spending my waking hours sat quietly in the corner of the mess just listening to the witty banter of the pinkies; otherwise I'll fail to meet the entry standards.
  14. The Pirates of the Caribbean on TV, but you already know about them there...
  15. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

Aye, the weirdo's corner for mess voyeurs, I hate that 2 second rule. Welcome back Joe, nice trip?
  16. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Same old, same old. Still, it beats removing the middle sausage from the tin and pumping away furiously.
  17. Same shit, different year. Glad to have missed the weather, though, it's redders here.
  18. Lucky cnut
  19. Someone kicked Zoidbergs snowman over and rooted his sister evidently, wasn't you in disguise was it MLP?