What has happenned to AACs posts

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by slim, Apr 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I cannot believe that Steve's (AACs) post has been deleted from the Gash Barge. Is this victimisation or a personal vendetta?
    This must be a first. Posts are normally moved to the gash barge because they are considered to be rubbish.
    So what has the MOD (whoever he/she is) got to fear from rubbish?
  2. Ahhhhh,hes been "Dogged",then again its probably going to be all my fault!
  3. Don't think so Andy, just seems to me that a certain MOD needs to mature.
  4. Removed by me at 21.15.

He decided to spam. One post was removed by me, the second remains in Current Affairs.

Along with my reply.
  5. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Guys, for fcuksake, Seadog has bolloxed me enough times for over stepping the mark as well, But AAC is carrying on an arguement from another thread....a thread that we all should not be discussing...HRH isn't some internet figure of imagination, and if it goes pair shaped for him it's not a case of...fcuk it next thread.....come on switch on....if AAc has a prob with Seadog then start a thread along the lines of "OIY cnut...I want a word"......everytime HRH is mentioned you just act as a fanny magnet for journos.....thats why its culled....

and breathe
  6. Indeed Blobby.

In fact I don't think you've truly arrived as a Mod , until someone starts a "This Mod is a cnut" thread :D

Yes, I have several.......

7. Thats soooooooooooooooooooooooo tempting!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. wet_blobby

MOD...fcuksake I'd last about 2 hours...but what fun they would be :twisted:
  9. BTDT, on another forum site.

Hated it tbh, all the posters I'd crossed swords with in a civilised manner suddenly started throwing toys out of the cot every time I said something they disagreed with. All of a sudden they went from the ability to hold a civilised debate to running to mummy on every thread.

fwiw the level of debate on that board was way beyond what's on here the majority of the time.

Thankless task.
  10. wet_blobby

Mate...I was takin the p1ss, do you really think my intellect is up to the giddy hieghts of RR?...........mind you....... :p
  11. wet_blobby

I'm still working out your secret code.....BTDT...?.....TBH....
  12. :D
  14. Been there, done that

To be honest

(Happy to help, have a nice day)
  15. wet_blobby

AHHH....in the land of the blind the one eyed man is king...thank you for that.

16. :D You don't have to be very high brow to push a delete button WB!! :twisted: :twisted:

17. Or intelligent it seems.
  18. Perhaps if there are any Journos out there reading this thread, they might like to comment "Unoffical Military Web Site, bans all comment on Our "Harry" Make a change from quoting us.
  19. wet_blobby

USMC....know what it stands for, when it was formed, what its nickname is?...oh and how old you have to be to join it?