what happens to the other half when the fiancé goes on training at HMS Raleigh

Seadog

War Hero
Oh sorry i was pissed when i typed that! No i am not commenting from experience because you know to end a relationship when you leave your country to sign such a contract as 5 years and in my outfit you certainly would never ever want to be in a relationship with a woman who lives in another country as the amount of fanny we got was fantastic.
This fanny you got; did they have one hump or two and did they kneel down to facilitate access?

Seadog

War Hero
Interesting, never experienced this myself, do tell.
I'll need to give you the back brief on rumdownmythroat's autobiographical hinting and a step by step, sort of IKEA furniture assembly illustrations to explain my remark to you.

You may be disappointed to read that I am not going to bother.

I think Dredd got it.

I'll need to give you the back brief on rumdownmythroat's autobiographical hinting and a step by step, sort of IKEA furniture assembly illustrations to explain my remark to you.

You may be disappointed to read that I am not going to bother.

I think Dredd got it.
Noted, never bothered reading his drivel.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I reckon they split up when she found him nuts deep in the local bike down the alley next to the local chippy after a night on the Strongbow.

Katt. I'm here if you need me. You don't need to talk. In fact, i positively encourage you not to. It might take longer you see.

well- prostitute is the origional meaning for the word c**t and someone on here has this as his username and thinks its funny. so the fore he is calling him self a prostitute :)
No, it's not, cu&t comes to English through several euro lingoes, and it entered them from Latin. The Latin word cunnus means Vagina/Vulva

Latest Threads