what happens to the other half when the fiancé goes on training at HMS Raleigh

does anyone remember the St. Budeaux married quarter fire around 1981 where the kids died while their mother was upstairs in bed with her latest pull?. She learnt her lesson the hard way.

hi,

i was wondering if anyone could tell me what happened to the other half when one of us is on training at HMS Raleigh. (apologies if not spelled correctly) we are engaged to be married but wanted to wait until he had fully finished his training and have a big wedding but the signed are all suggesting that unless we are married before he goes the other one isn't relevant.

whats the difference in the way the other half is dealt with if we were married or not? Fiancially and otherwise - such as housing, rent/mortgage payments etc.

anything Nyone could tell me would be appreciated.

:)
She shags as many blokes behind your back as she possibly can.

Nice one RDMT, it was a female asking the question, not a bloke!! Or was that what happened to you, voice of experience and all that :)

Oh sorry i was pissed when i typed that! No i am not commenting from experience because you know to end a relationship when you leave your country to sign such a contract as 5 years and in my outfit you certainly would never ever want to be in a relationship with a woman who lives in another country as the amount of fanny we got was fantastic.

Oh sorry i was pissed when i typed that! No i am not commenting from experience because you know to end a relationship when you leave your country to sign such a contract as 5 years and in my outfit you certainly would never ever want to be in a relationship with a woman who lives in another country as the amount of fanny we got was fantastic.
Similar when you headwanded this.

Latest Threads