What happened to Creddly?

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by dunkers, Jul 21, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Couldn't shut him up before, not a cheep from him in ages, where's he gone?

2. Is it lambing season ?? :thumright:

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Last I heard from him was when he borrowed the keys to my jeep to drive to Glasgow Airport... :roll:

4. that reminds me,

[​IMG]

5. He was last spotted sitting on a hill right on the border of wales with a long bow and a tent.

6. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Well let's hope nothing trivial has happened to him.

Bless.

7. On a secret mission to Iran maybe? Ipod retrival team.

8. It is the time for love

[​IMG]

9. Hi guys. Still here.

Just haven't felt the need to post as my security check is STILL going through. I've also got the feeling it's going to take a hell of a lot longer.

So I haven't posted as I've got nothing to update you with and every time I've tried posts not related to me as such, people have gone nuts.

So Creddly is very much alive!!!

10. Right Credders, "get yer hat"
    We like to hear from you to make sure that you aint done a runner and are still around.
    Nice to hear that your Ok, don't leave it so long next time. :thumright:

11. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

I think he was posting as Spartan

12. :excited: Great! hurry up and log on then. (maybe as spartan2).

I could do with a good laugh

:laughing8:

13. lol Okay Slim, I won't leave it so long next time.

I'm having a bit of bother obtaining my last requirement... the NHS Card.

I've been given a number from my recruitment officer, but when I ring it, it says there's a new number, I ring that and there are millions of options and I haven't a clue which to press.

Any idea guys?

Oh and who the hell is Spartan?

14. You really missed out mate :lol:

15. Creddly, what you need I think is your NHS number, which your local GP practice can tell you.

16. Lol this Spartan fellow sounds intriguing. Tell me more! :lol:

I've had my NHS number dunkers, but I'm still told I need a card or something. Have no clue on where to get it though.

17. Do you mean your National Insurance Number Card?Im pretty sure the NHS Card is given when you are born.You might like to try your local Surgery,they may help.

18. Seaweed

Seaweed War Hero Book Reviewer

For what it's worth, NHS numbers were made up out of the original National Identity numbers issued to all at the beginningof the war - took the form ABCD99-9 where the first group identified the household and the last number the person within that household.

19. Didn`t you need them to join the Army Credders? I`ve said all along that all is not as it it should be, I hope that I`m wrong, and don`t PM me anymore Credders I`m not a PM person.

20. Credders if you ask your parents they will probably give you yours .
    You need it to register with the local NHS Doctors practice of your choosing.
    As Andy has mentioned try your local GP centre.

Its not the same as the National Insurance number ---NI number is for pensions etc etc

:nemo: :nemo: