Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

What grips your sh*t............................

Plymouth bloody drivers. Why they can’t\wont use their indicators realty grips my shite!!!
Do they think that it uses more petrol or drains their batteries or something?
Crossing the road down here sometimes takes on the added bonus of risking life and limb.
Get the lot of them up against the wall.
Only two near misses today.

Rant over.

dt018a9667 said:
Plymouth bloody drivers. Why they can’t\wont use their indicators realty grips my shite!!!
Do they think that it uses more petrol or drains their batteries or something?
Crossing the road down here sometimes takes on the added bonus of risking life and limb.
Get the lot of them up against the wall.
Only two near misses today.

Rant over.

Could be worse. Just on train home from York. Was behind a woman motorist on the way to the station this morning who kept using her lights to indicate she was turning one way and kept turning in the opposite direction. Talk about dangerous drivers - she nearly collided with a bus! Nothing wrong with us West Country folks dt, just preserving our brain power for other things... like trying to work out how to operate the electric kettle... :lol:

Bloody kids, who have been around long enough to realise that parents are ALWAYS proved right in the end, but are still too f@@kin stupid, stubborn, ignorant and rude to listen to good advice and act on it, let alone be grateful for it :evil:

sandygib said:
Bloody kids, who have been around long enough to realise that parents are ALWAYS proved right in the end, but are still too f@@kin stupid, stubborn, ignorant and rude to listen to good advice and act on it, let alone be grateful for it :evil:

You mean all kids then!

sandygib said:

I thought he was joining up? He'll soon grow-up... and be just like his dad! :roll:

ACC you are supposed to be cheering me up! Yes he is joining up - less than 3 weeks to go and I can't wait - it will be the RNs job to give him a hard time then and I can have a rest :roll:

sandygib said:
ACC you are supposed to be cheering me up! Yes he is joining up - less than 3 weeks to go and I can't wait - it will be the RNs job to give him a hard time then and I can have a rest :roll:

The RN gaving him a hard time? What nowerdays? Ermmmm! :wink:

Put it down to adolescence Sandy. We all went through it, or at least most of us did - you don't listen to your parents and learn the hard way. It's all those hormones racing round and the final brain growth spurt. Give him a year and he'll be spinning dits about his service and you'll be wondering why you worried. He's probably also a bit anxious about what to expect when he reaches Raleigh (especially after what his dad's told him about the times of yore) but doesn't want to admit it, and it's all coming out as being a bloody nuisance. Don't forget, blokes are not good at talking over their problems - it seems like an admission of weakness and vulnerability.

Steve/AAC

What grips my sh*t..................

That Tosser who shouts 'LAST ORDERS AT THE BAR' every night

Then the bigger tosser who tries to lift what's left of my drink before i've finished !

And then the biggest tosser who throws ya out when you give it a bit of verbal, (done in the best possible taste, of course).

Rollon 24hr drinkin........It's worked in Gib for years !!!

Always_a_Civvy said:
sandygib said:

I thought he was joining up? He'll soon grow-up... and be just like his dad! :roll:

Exactly.

Nutty said:
.................. I forgot to add the Sunday boy racers on their Honyamducatwaskisuki 1000Bladeninjaturtle go faster two wheeled death machines
Shippers, I hope that wasn't a poke at people like me, ie: Honyamducatwaskisuki 1000Bladeninjaturtle go faster two wheeled death machines motor cyclists? Because if it was, well man, you might just find a Honyamducatwaskisuki 1000Bladeninjaturtle go faster two wheeled death machine right up your jackstay shippers. :wink:

Latest Threads