What grips your sh*t............................

andym

War Hero
jesse650 said:
are not all you medic types then angels of mercy with the patience of a saint?????
Depends on the Patient,I got 7 days 9's from being adrift thanks to a certain LMA giving me duff gen.He eventually became a Patient and got his just deserts!several antibiotic jabs made up to a large volume and injected in a nanosecond.He had trouble sitting for a few days. :lol: :lol: :lol:

What goes around,comes around!

Andy, i might ask the next patient if they wouldn't mind me ramming a Vacuette down his throat to retrieve said biscuit.

I'd also like to add another patient related gripe. The patient that turns up at the surgery 10 minutes late, just as i am leaving to go back to the hospital. I say, "you're late". He laughs and says, "I'm always late". I say "I'm leaving". He throwas a strop. Oh i'm sorry! I should have known that you are always late. And the patients that are lying in hospital beds, too ill to be late for anything, can wait because they should also know that you are always late. You knob.

Jesse, i have no patience in my head, but i grit my teeth and bite my tongue. Bastards, all of them!

People that say "Lifes Hard" compared to what?
People that say "I`ll take that onboard".
People that say " I hear what you are saying"
Wankers one and all, don`t answer this, cos i`ll hear what you`re saying and take it onboard lifes too hard to give a shit.

andym

War Hero
snapdragon said:
Andy, i might ask the next patient if they wouldn't mind me ramming a Vacuette down his throat to retrieve said biscuit.

I'd also like to add another patient related gripe. The patient that turns up at the surgery 10 minutes late, just as i am leaving to go back to the hospital. I say, "you're late". He laughs and says, "I'm always late". I say "I'm leaving". He throwas a strop. Oh i'm sorry! I should have known that you are always late. And the patients that are lying in hospital beds, too ill to be late for anything, can wait because they should also know that you are always late. You knob.

Jesse, i have no patience in my head, but i grit my teeth and bite my tongue. Bastards, all of them!

You know what they say?

"It would be a brilliant job with out the patients!" LOL
Never ceases to amaze me how normally intelligent people just appear to leave their Brains at home when they get admitted to Hospital! :lol: :lol: :lol:

People that go on about their rights, not their responsibilities, and make excuses for the scrotes in our society.
Parents that don't take charge of their kids.
Anyone that wants to stop me doing what I want (within the law) because they disagree with it.
Do-gooders.
Oh, and dabbers, pinkies, WAFUs, schoolies and pussers. Narrows it down a bit!

andym said:
You know what they say?

"It would be a brilliant job with out the patients!" LOL
Never ceases to amaze me how normally intelligent people just appear to leave their Brains at home when they get admitted to Hospital! :lol: :lol: :lol:
True. I had one woman show me her arse today, and another who demanded his blood to be taken and he'd "drop the form in later". Purlease.