Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

What grips your sh*t............................

People accosting you in the high street for stupid surveys.

Tele sales.

NTL - cause they're ******* useless and never listen to what you're saying.

Sand and bloody sun.

Chicken and Rice.

the couple that live accross the street from me are fooookin' massive, proper obeise.

they have their shopping home delivered by ASDA. Ive seen em' delivering MULTIPLE multi pack 6litre bottles of fat coke. They park both their cars right on the end of the avenue restricting everyone elses vision just becasue they cant be arsed to remove a concrete post a trim back a privet hedge.

He drops her off at the end of the drive and then parcs the car on the end of the street cos she's to fooookin' fat to walk 50m from the end.

Thats what pisses me arf!

OK, the rant begins.....

1. The portion of the 1.6 million Muslims in the UK who seem to think that the other 58.4 million of us should dance to their tune. No way sunshine!

2. AOL "customer service" based mainly in India and who collectively have the same command of english as seaweed.

3. Indian call centres in general, particularly when they ring you up trying to flog you a mobile phone. Nothing against the people there but they are not in the UK so are not really contributing to the UK economy so why the hell should I talk to them and run up my phone bill.

4. Chuggers - nuff said

5. Chavs - same again

6. People in those little spakker chariots who seem to think its their god given right to run over any other poor fatherless who happens to be on the same pavement as them.

7. 22 year old "business consultants" - erm WTF? How can you tell someone how to run a business if you have never even tried yourself?

8. Bliar, need I say more?

Ok I feel better now, phew :D

The people over the road from me are currently gripping my poo. Every lampost up our street has a sign on it saying do not park on the grass verges. Totally ignored as they park up. To make matters worse it makes swinging my monster truck into the drive a bit tough.
Hate em hate em hate em

Just park the truck on top of their (soon to be) wreck!

If only we all drove Sherman tanks, just think how polite those of who survive would all become.

SF

Nutty said:
Maxi_77 said:
Considering both man and the animals are descendants of the first life on the planet our claim to be here is as good as any one elses.
Peter

Maxi; are you sure about that, didn't GOD make them all and then Noah saved them from the great flood. This descendents if the first life on earth bit is harking back to that reactionary Darwin and I thought all that tosh had been disproved by our American cousins.

Nutty

Nope, they have just offered up their creationist thing as an alternative theory. Now to me their alternative theory is a bit like alternative anything else, something most normal people ignore.

Also when one considers that for creationist theory to be true, not only must Natural Selection be wrong but so must also be a fair chunk of accepted physics, geomorphology and a few other sciences.

Peter

1.Loafing non working civvie bstads on benifits getting more money than hard working junior rates

2. Unmarried mothers been given housing ahead of hard working single tax payers

3. Ex Offenders been given housing ahead of hard working single tax payers (in Wokingham they are seen as priority cases)

4. Illegal,immigrants not been returned to country of origin and being given housing and benefits.

Lots more but I'd better keep it short

Sorry
Forgot about CATS, hate the bstads, they are kept by people that are too lazy to walk a dog. Notice that they never sh*t in their owners garden.

slim said:
Sorry
Forgot about CATS, hate the bstads, they are kept by people that are too lazy to walk a dog. Notice that they never sh*t in their owners garden.

Sorry Slim, but mine used to! :lol: Did you call me a lazy git? The problem's fidophiles - their dogs shit on the pavement which small children playing in the street sometimes get on their hands and ingest - causes toxoplasmosis which can lead to blindness.

PS: I am a lazy old git, actually! :lol:

Always_a_Civvy said:
slim said:
Sorry

Sorry Slim, but mine used to! :lol: Did you call me a lazy git? The problem's fidophiles - their dogs shit on the pavement which small children playing in the street sometimes get on their hands and ingest - causes toxoplasmosis which can lead to blindness.

PS: I am a lazy old git, actually! :lol:
Nice one Always, I forgot about the dog shit please add it to my list

Top 10 things I hate,

10, Tailgaters, _ bloody dangerous, especially lorries

9, The way smokers are treated ,_ and made to stand outside

8, The lying media_ and their evermore desperate attempts to sell their shit.

7, Their lordships _who are so far up their own arseoles they can’t see how ridiculous square rig looks on a split with hips.

6, Blair, his wife and his kids_ and everything he stands for. I’m just so glad he’s not English.

5, Telephone sales_ from India using people who cant speak proper British, I just hate to think that they might not understand me fully when I tell them to **** off.

4, Spin_ since this lot came in there have been over 3000 new laws mostly health and safety in fact there are so many now that on site most are ignored, trouble is when something goes wrong there is always some law to say you’re at fault.

3, Speed cameras_ Road safety my arse! Even my misses has been done (33mph) and she has never yet had her car in 4th gear, An easy, nasty, evil, snide way to get the money out of the pockets of middle England, but also a disaster for police public relations.

2, Anyone who takes out of the pot and puts f/all back in_Come the revolution these will be the first in line for a big surprise.

1, Anything that shits standing up.

slim said:
Sorry

You never had a cat huh?

My cat that my parents have pee'd every where in their garden, he is a right basteward, always plays the 1 up game with you. Leave him outside at night, your wake up to find he has kindly over turned the garden for you, if he hasn't done that and you let him in, he will kindly leave a nice warm brown package hidden for you to find!

My cat I have now is great, like a guard dog, plays footie, took a kid's leg out a few weeks back chasing a ball, think I'm kidding, I ain;t!

Follow up tomy last post....

No2 pet hate. The Gvt's attack on so called gas guzzling 4 x 4's.

Ha. my Freelander is in the same tax catagory as a 2.0l Mondeo. Talk about shite spin by the Labour W**kers!!

Latest Threads