Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

What grips your sh*t............................

Jenny_Dabber said:
Dabs said:
Dabs said:
Jenny_Dabber said:
Yep, he jimmy nailed it!!
Is that a phrase from the encyclopedia Britannica? I only ask because I thought I had heard everything before, but master bullshitters were way before my time. :lol:
I take it that this is going to be another post that will get binned because someone in a position of authority won't like it? Yeah? :roll:

Nope but I will say.........get over it, every one else has :wink:
What, you lost a dog? Devastating man. I feel for you. I know exactly where you are coming from man. Poor lass, you have my sympathy. Sorry I took the piss earlier on. It's just that I hadn't a clue man.

Who are you Percy? A Fcuking social worker or frigging Chaplain?
You're like a septic ********, always dripping about what the lads and lassies say on here.
Thats why we come here, for a moan and a laugh with those who understand us. Obviously, you don't. So FO.
Do you need instruction on how to switch your computer off? FFS!
RoofRat

RoofRat said:
Who are you Percy? A Fcuking social worker or frigging Chaplain?
You're like a septic ********, always dripping about what the lads and lassies say on here.
Thats why we come here, for a moan and a laugh with those who understand us. Obviously, you don't. So FO.
Do you need instruction on how to switch your computer off? FFS!
RoofRat

RR you are missing the point here, He thinks He's funny, the fact that He is a minority of one won't change his opinion.

"THE COUNTRYSIDE ALLIANCE" a cover organistaion for folk who feel than can shoot, trap, hack to death, set dogs onto anything that breathes and call is SPORT. Even synchronised swimming is closer to sport than that.

Nutty

OOOOOooooooooo I forgot to add the Sunday boy racers on their Honyamducatwaskisuki 1000Bladeninjaturtle go faster two wheeled death machines

Council Tax... where it is linked to the value of the property not the income of the owner! If I could buy a cheap home in the South East do they think I wouldn't have done so!

A system of social justice whereby the poorest in society get the least whilst the wealthiest get the most. For example the Treasury pay more money back in tax rebates to the wealthiest 10% of the population towards their pension contributions than they pay to the remaining 90% of the population.

All ex-servicemen should be entitled to receive either a lump sum to invest or a pension for any time served, as is the norm for other public sector workers and remuneration should reflect risk!

Priests (no suprise there) who pretend to believe in the literal truth of the Bible - but in practice only condemn and villify those people who cannot conform to their ideal, whilst ignoring the bits which don't personally have any impact whatsoever upon their right to exist or life choices.

Relating to the latter - I'd like the right to exist, the right to the same standard of legal protection straights take for granted, and to be recognised by the Church as Human for the purposes of being entitled to the same rights everyone else enjoys. For some time I've thought of myself as less than human.

One person's/group's liberty at the expense of another person's/group's liberty. Liberty should be equitable.

Hypocrites.

Can I say politicians generally?

Phew, I feel much better having got that off my bumpy chest! Thanks JD! :D

Grotty fcukers who go to the bog then don't wash their hands. I once was enjoying a slash in a pub in Peterborough and whilst I was washing my hands, some bloke came out of one of the traps and was just about to walk out. I couldn't help myself, I was so p1ssed off about it I said "mate, what's the point of me washing my hands, only to have to open the door by the handle you've just touched, after not washing yours?". He looked at me like I had 4 heads, called me a pr1ck, but THEN proceded to wash his hands.
A small victory for hygiene. Grotty cnut!

What grips my shit is people like Perce who do fcuk all but moan over people that do fcuk all but moan, if he loves the English Ragheads so much then FO to a land of Pradise.

higthepig said:
What grips my shit is people like Perce who do fcuk all but moan over people that do fcuk all but moan, if he loves the English Ragheads so much then FO to a land of Pradise.

Has it struck you Higgy that he's winding us all up?

What grips my shit?

Being asked in the supermarket if I want any help with my packing.

One day I'm going to just blurt out "Do I look like a ******* cripple?"

Just one of my little ways... :roll:

For serious gripping of shit...the following take the prize!

Hilary Armstrong, Margeret Backet, Des Browne, Patricia Hewitt and Tessa Jowell......why are the women more patrinising than the menm when interviewed?

Latest Threads