What grips your sh*t............................

Council Tax... where it is linked to the value of the property not the income of the owner! If I could buy a cheap home in the South East do they think I wouldn't have done so!

A system of social justice whereby the poorest in society get the least whilst the wealthiest get the most. For example the Treasury pay more money back in tax rebates to the wealthiest 10% of the population towards their pension contributions than they pay to the remaining 90% of the population.

All ex-servicemen should be entitled to receive either a lump sum to invest or a pension for any time served, as is the norm for other public sector workers and remuneration should reflect risk!

Priests (no suprise there) who pretend to believe in the literal truth of the Bible - but in practice only condemn and villify those people who cannot conform to their ideal, whilst ignoring the bits which don't personally have any impact whatsoever upon their right to exist or life choices.

Relating to the latter - I'd like the right to exist, the right to the same standard of legal protection straights take for granted, and to be recognised by the Church as Human for the purposes of being entitled to the same rights everyone else enjoys. For some time I've thought of myself as less than human.

One person's/group's liberty at the expense of another person's/group's liberty. Liberty should be equitable.

Hypocrites.

Can I say politicians generally?

Phew, I feel much better having got that off my bumpy chest! Thanks JD! :D

Squirrel

Lantern Swinger
Grotty fcukers who go to the bog then don't wash their hands. I once was enjoying a slash in a pub in Peterborough and whilst I was washing my hands, some bloke came out of one of the traps and was just about to walk out. I couldn't help myself, I was so p1ssed off about it I said "mate, what's the point of me washing my hands, only to have to open the door by the handle you've just touched, after not washing yours?". He looked at me like I had 4 heads, called me a pr1ck, but THEN proceded to wash his hands.
A small victory for hygiene. Grotty cnut!

What grips my shit is people like Perce who do fcuk all but moan over people that do fcuk all but moan, if he loves the English Ragheads so much then FO to a land of Pradise.

higthepig said:
What grips my shit is people like Perce who do fcuk all but moan over people that do fcuk all but moan, if he loves the English Ragheads so much then FO to a land of Pradise.
Has it struck you Higgy that he's winding us all up?

fishmiester

Banned
What Grips My Shit???

A really good pair of stillsons. They really grip my shit, and most other things you apply them to

Shakey

War Hero
What grips my shit?

Being asked in the supermarket if I want any help with my packing.

One day I'm going to just blurt out "Do I look like a fucking cripple?"

Just one of my little ways... :roll:

imom1406

War Hero
For serious gripping of shit...the following take the prize!

Hilary Armstrong, Margeret Backet, Des Browne, Patricia Hewitt and Tessa Jowell......why are the women more patrinising than the menm when interviewed?

WarMonger

War Hero
- People that cross the road anywhere they like when there is a proper crossing 10 yards further down the road....GRRRR!!

Skunkmiester

Lantern Swinger
Nutty said:
"THE COUNTRYSIDE ALLIANCE" a cover organistaion for folk who feel than can shoot, trap, hack to death, set dogs onto anything that breathes and call is SPORT. Even synchronised swimming is closer to sport than that.

Nutty

OOOOOooooooooo I forgot to add the Sunday boy racers on their Honyamducatwaskisuki 1000Bladeninjaturtle go faster two wheeled death machines
Ignorant townie pricks that think that they can tell others how to live their lives. Reading Gruaniad and talking animal right bollox when they know nothing.

Also people that whinge that ohhhh bikes are dangerous just cause they havent got the balls to try it, sitting on their arse commenting on other peoples pastimes like the sad little shits that they are.

1. People who come into UPOs and Ships' Offices, ask a question, then when they hear an answer they don't like, immediately assume the Writer's wrong and come out with the immortal line "Well my Chief said..."

Listen up, sunshine. I don't run into the Ops Room to second guess YOU when you blow your little whistle and shout "Sunburn, 270!" If your ChOps(R) is such an expert on pay, fuck off out of my office and take your drips to him in future.

2. AB Shit for Brains: "How much leave do I have?"
Me: "How much have you used since the last time you asked me that five days ago?"
AB Shit for Brains: "None"
Me: *Reaches for a large blunt instrument*

3. Naval Nurses.

4. And finally, any question that begins with the words "Ah Scribes, I know you're not in your office now but..." is correctly punctuated with a full stop after the word "but", followed by your turning around, pissing off and leaving me the fuck alone when I'm not at work.

God that feels so much better now I've got all that off my chest. :wink:

Skunkmiester said:
Nutty said:
"THE COUNTRYSIDE ALLIANCE" a cover organistaion for folk who feel than can shoot, trap, hack to death, set dogs onto anything that breathes and call is SPORT. Even synchronised swimming is closer to sport than that.

Nutty

OOOOOooooooooo I forgot to add the Sunday boy racers on their Honyamducatwaskisuki 1000Bladeninjaturtle go faster two wheeled death machines
Ignorant townie pricks that think that they can tell others how to live their lives. Reading Gruaniad and talking animal right bollox when they know nothing.

Also people that whinge that ohhhh bikes are dangerous just cause they havent got the balls to try it, sitting on their arse commenting on other peoples pastimes like the sad little shits that they are.
One target two direct hits how did I know???????

Nutty