what format and how long should my urn be.

im not sure what my urn is but i have a letter with the code 200000xxxxxxx. is this my urn by any chance? i need to know for writing my medical appeal.

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Sorry about your impending death.

Most urns stand about a foot tall, although my best mate (RIP) had a spherical compressed salt urn, that was bio-degradable - which was handy, as we took him on his final dive to a local reef. It took 20 minutes to dissolve.

Hope this helps. ;)

Seadog

War Hero
I’m reminded of the Prisoners’ Sods Opera in the Colditz film.

What’s a Greek urn?

About 2/6 a week.

Or some such. The Commandant was amused. He said ‘LOL’.

Sumo

War Hero
I didn't know the Commandant of Colditz spoke Welsh - 'lol' means 'nonsense'. :D
wait about a good old tea urn? Strong pussers tea and sugar went down well after a game of rugby, a Collingwood thing.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kelvin AIB Diary - 2018 Format Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
photface New AIB format fitness Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
soleil Broadsheet 2011 - Royal Navy Matters - Published In Digital Format The Fleet 2
F Sift interview - new format. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 34
bigbaddog Format C:/ Diamond Lil's 0
MoD_RSS The long shadow of deprivation MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to help pension schemes seize long-term opportunities MoD News 0
E How long are FATs valid for (Observer) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
MoD_RSS Research study into long-term health impacts of COVID-19 launched in the UK MoD News 0
K Passed medical, what is next and how long should I expect before intake? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
MoD_RSS Multi-billion pound investment as government unveils new long-term plan to tackle flooding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Supporting LDCs through short and long-term pandemic recovery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The long and widened road: A500 work finishes ahead of schedule MoD News 0
A What happens after interview stage? How long do you have to wait till you get to HMS Raleigh? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
MoD_RSS UK calls for ‘long term’ approach to prepare for future pandemics at World Bank meeting MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land off Station Road, Long Melford, Suffolk (ref: 3214377 - 1 April 2020) MoD News 0
U Has "Chinese Flu" crippled the West long term? Current Affairs 18
H How long is a contract in Royal Navy? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
W How long at sea - pilot / obs The Fleet Air Arm 3
MoD_RSS Peace for both Israelis and Palestinians is long overdue MoD News 0
P How long before should you prepare for the PJFT? Joining the Royal Navy 20
soleil D. Telegraph: "Royal Navy Adjusts Rules To Allow Rastafarians To Keep Long Hair And Beards" Bases / Shore Est 0
MoD_RSS Recovered appeal: land at the Long Shoot, land north of Greendale Road, Nuneaton CV11 6EU (ref: 3217924 - 4 November 2019) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Launch of #BritsInColombia - A little local knowledge goes a long way MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Royal visit marks long-standing dialogue with Japan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Month-long crackdown to improve road safety on M62 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £1 million to boost haulage sector and combat long-term unemployment MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The Quinquennial Review – GAD takes the long view MoD News 0
A How long are medical assistant deployments for submariners ? Joining the Royal Navy 3
MoD_RSS Speech: Escalation is not in the long-term interest of any of the parties MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: The Long Paw of the Law - Meet Dstl's Police Dogs MoD News 0
S How long? Joining the Royal Navy 12
MoD_RSS Speech: Delivering long term stability to the Sahel region MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Spinning experiment may help long stay hospital patients MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: 200ft-long motorway bridge bites the dust MoD News 0
O How long is the professional training durring the accelerated appreticeship scheme(Air engineering) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
MoD_RSS Press release: Environment Agency day-long sting confirms 11 illegal waste sites MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Long-lasting repairs to stop potholes MoD News 0
Ghost29 How long is wait after security clearance granted before i get a entry date Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
MoD_RSS News story: New research on the long-term health of 2 groups of older veterans MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Justice Secretary David Gauke sets out long-term for justice MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Foreign Secretary congratulates Greece for voting to resolve long-standing ‘Macedonia’ dispute MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Long-term plan for GCSE computer science confirmed MoD News 0
Maxpowers How long after PJFT can I expect an entry date Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 45
Rum_pot How long can you stay in the royal navy? Joining the Royal Navy 32
MoD_RSS Statement to parliament: Secretary of State's oral statement on the NHS Long Term Plan MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: NHS Long Term Plan launched MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: PM: Launch of the NHS Long Term Plan marks an historic step to secure its future MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: £40 million personalised support package for long-term unemployed disabled people launched MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Addressing the long-standing causes of instability in the Sahel MoD News 0