What does your workspace say about you?

#6
Blackrat said:
Are you an armed blagger?
Is he fcuk, its the only way they let him in. :roll: :D

And I bet he has his sarnies cut into triangles, yuppie cnut. :wink:

And I ain't got a desk, some honky chav stole it. :evil:
 
#7
According to that survey I'm an "artisitic temperament" desk owner.

Others say I'm a messy shite but the plethora of (ignored) post-its add a touch of indivdualism I think.
 
#8
WreckerL said:
According to that survey I'm an "artisitic temperament" desk owner.

Others say I'm a messy shite but the plethora of (ignored) post-its add a touch of indivdualism I think.
In a word..................... Bollix.
Another yuppie cnut.
Sell your desk, fcuk the boss and...............Freedom. :roll: :wink: :D
 
#9
WreckerL said:
According to that survey I'm an "artisitic temperament" desk owner.

Others say I'm a messy shite but the plethora of (ignored) post-its add a touch of indivdualism I think.
And if your that artistic, you can come and paint my house. :D
 
#10
WreckerL said:
According to that survey I'm an "artisitic temperament" desk owner.

Others say I'm a messy shite but the plethora of (ignored) post-its add a touch of indivdualism I think.
Same, although it does have a bit of trophy to it. There's some inert ordnance and gizzets knocking about.
 
#11
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:
According to that survey I'm an "artisitic temperament" desk owner.

Others say I'm a messy shite but the plethora of (ignored) post-its add a touch of indivdualism I think.
In a word..................... Bollix.
Another yuppie cnut.
Sell your desk, fcuk the boss and...............Freedom. :roll: :wink: :D
The pusser owns the desk, my boss has resigned with no relief, Ize got the freedom massa bawse, why do you think I'm on RR all day :lol:
 
#12
Mine says that I like to keep my serrated edge tools seperate from my sterile scalpels, and that I have carefully considered the implications of moving chunks of flesh from the table to the incinerator without leaving a forensic trail.
 
#13
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:
According to that survey I'm an "artisitic temperament" desk owner.

Others say I'm a messy shite but the plethora of (ignored) post-its add a touch of indivdualism I think.
In a word..................... Bollix.
Another yuppie cnut.
Sell your desk, fcuk the boss and...............Freedom. :roll: :wink: :D
The pusser owns the desk, my boss has resigned with no relief, Ize got the freedom massa bawse, why do you think I'm on RR all day :lol:
Talking of all day and ordnance has just cheered me up, I'm going shooting all day tomorrow, weather permitting, and again at Milton Keynes next week. Hope its in the town centre. :roll: :twisted: :evil:

And he boasts......... if I maintain my average score for the next month on the range, I shall be shooting at Bisley next year. (Again)

Do you still work then Wreck and is it for MOD?
 
#14
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
WreckerL said:
According to that survey I'm an "artisitic temperament" desk owner.

Others say I'm a messy shite but the plethora of (ignored) post-its add a touch of indivdualism I think.
In a word..................... Bollix.
Another yuppie cnut.
Sell your desk, fcuk the boss and...............Freedom. :roll: :wink: :D
The pusser owns the desk, my boss has resigned with no relief, Ize got the freedom massa bawse, why do you think I'm on RR all day :lol:
Talking of all day and ordnance has just cheered me up, I'm going shooting all day tomorrow, weather permitting, and again at Milton Keynes next week. Hope its in the town centre. :roll: :twisted: :evil:

And he boasts......... if I maintain my average score for the next month on the range, I shall be shooting at Bisley next year. (Again)

Do you still work then Wreck and is it for MOD?
Still "working" and work for a company that used to be called Fla*sh*p but now part of VT
 
#15
JonnoJonno said:
Mine says that I like to keep my serrated edge tools seperate from my sterile scalpels, and that I have carefully considered the implications of moving chunks of flesh from the table to the incinerator without leaving a forensic trail.
I can sell you a genuine post mortem table at a good price. I only need one now as I am semi retired and business is falling off.
In truth I have problems acquiring an adequate supply of chloroform.
 
#16
Rumrat said:
JonnoJonno said:
Mine says that I like to keep my serrated edge tools seperate from my sterile scalpels, and that I have carefully considered the implications of moving chunks of flesh from the table to the incinerator without leaving a forensic trail.
I can sell you a genuine post mortem table at a good price. I only need one now as I am semi retired and business is falling off.
In truth I have problems acquiring an adequate supply of chloroform.
You only need one ball pein hammer
 
#17
WreckerL said:
Rumrat said:
JonnoJonno said:
Mine says that I like to keep my serrated edge tools seperate from my sterile scalpels, and that I have carefully considered the implications of moving chunks of flesh from the table to the incinerator without leaving a forensic trail.
I can sell you a genuine post mortem table at a good price. I only need one now as I am semi retired and business is falling off.
In truth I have problems acquiring an adequate supply of chloroform.
You only need one ball pein hammer
Yes, but as Jonno testified, its a forensic nightmare. :wink:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
S The Fleet 4
S RMR 19

Similar threads

Latest Threads