What does Royal Marine OR(GD) mean?

This question is purely out of interest. Just been for my PJFT for Navy Diver, (passed) however on the form it has different categories/times depending on what you are joining as. I'm trying to work out what it means when it says Royal Marines OR(GD), obviously what does the OR(GD) mean?

Categories are;

Royal Navy
RAF
Royal Marine OR(GD) & RN Diver

As I say this just out of interest as it has been puzzling me, probablly very obvious.

StixJimboRM said:
DannyW said:
Would you happen to know what the PJFT time for an RM Officer is then Stix?
No, sorry I'm not a recruiter. Mind you if I were thinking about applying to become a RM Officer I may use some initiative and search the RN Website :wink: :D
Some might argue that getting some poor sod to trawl the net for you constitutes ossifer-like initiative! ;)

EDIT: Serious answer... isn't it 10.30 mins for the 2.4k? Perhaps an RM officer is faster. Leastways it's a decent time to aim at.

Teutonic_Taffy said:
StixJimboRM said:
DannyW said:
No, sorry I'm not a recruiter. Mind you if I were thinking about applying to become a RM Officer I may use some initiative and search the RN Website :wink: :D
Some might argue that getting some poor sod to trawl the net for you constitutes ossifer-like initiative! ;)
That's called being Jack. Fuck off and join the Navy if you fancy that mucker.

JonnoJonno said:
Teutonic_Taffy said:
StixJimboRM said:
DannyW said:
Will do Jonno. ;)

Teutonic_Taffy said:
JonnoJonno said:
Teutonic_Taffy said:
StixJimboRM said:
DannyW said:
Will do Jonno. ;)
:D

Latest Threads