What does England expect from the commonwealth Games?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Sep 22, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Cholera.
    Any kind of Injury associated with falling masonry. :twisted:
  2. Gives TeamGB an excuse not to turn up and perform :p
  3. I think we really should send the shooting team or the SAS 8O :D
  4. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

How on earth can anything go wrong? I was listening to one of the games organisers spouting on, a certain Sheila dikshit. Awesome name. :p

I think they can expect a quick shift to another country.
  5. Glasgow better get a move on and sort there life out pretty quick by the sounds of it!
  6. Construction contracts unemployed call centre personel type people preferred.
  7. Edited it for you. It's the Commenwealth Games not the Olympics or World championships

8. As long as the athlete's wear thick black socks and a hard hat they should be fine.
  9. What does England expect from the commonwealth Games?

For every man and woman to do their duty, of course. [​IMG]
  10. Athletes to wear steaming bats, and a gold medal in deck hockey.
  11. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

These games are a waste of time. We should re-invade these places and go back to the days of Empire. Savages, all of them. Dig them a latrine and they shit in the bushes. The organisers of the games should be fucking horsewhipped. Just for the hell of it. By me.
  12. Delhi Belly - of course :D
  13. to add on to the above, have a new 100m dash. Eat a ruby at one end and have the bogs at the other and for amusement of the watching milllions, only one bog roll with 4 sheets left on it.
  14. Make them fight their way across that water filled swamp.....the hockey stadium thingie in the papers. Add in some crocodiles and dangerous snakes and its a sure fire crowd pleaser. makes the 100m ruby squits race even more interesting
  15. Would Paula Radcliffe bother with khasi crepe?
  16. If it's succesful it will have to be introduced at the Olympics so our friend the shitting German can take part.