What does England expect from the commonwealth Games?

wet_blobby

War Hero
How on earth can anything go wrong? I was listening to one of the games organisers spouting on, a certain Sheila dikshit. Awesome name. :p

I think they can expect a quick shift to another country.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
These games are a waste of time. We should re-invade these places and go back to the days of Empire. Savages, all of them. Dig them a latrine and they shit in the bushes. The organisers of the games should be fucking horsewhipped. Just for the hell of it. By me.

to add on to the above, have a new 100m dash. Eat a ruby at one end and have the bogs at the other and for amusement of the watching milllions, only one bog roll with 4 sheets left on it.

Make them fight their way across that water filled swamp.....the hockey stadium thingie in the papers. Add in some crocodiles and dangerous snakes and its a sure fire crowd pleaser. makes the 100m ruby squits race even more interesting

WreckerL said:
to add on to the above, have a new 100m dash. Eat a ruby at one end and have the bogs at the other and for amusement of the watching milllions, only one bog roll with 4 sheets left on it.
Would Paula Radcliffe bother with khasi crepe?

WreckerL said:
If it's succesful it will have to be introduced at the Olympics so our friend the shitting German can take part.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
S The Fleet 4
S RMR 19