Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Documents Do I need For Psychometrics Test?

OscarTSS

I'm new to this. I'm doing my Psychometric test up in Belfast on June 27. I was was on the phone with the AFCO there about 2 weeks ago. We were talking about my application and about the organising my psychometric test, I was told that they would send me a list of documents to bring on Email or my Royal Navy portal. So far i have gotten nothing since only A message about me to confirm my attendance of my test.

klgreload

Badgeman
Was there no attachments to the Email? When they confirmed my attendance they attached a word document with all the stuff I needed.

Secret_Sqirrel

Midshipman
Get in touch with your AFCO as soon as you can and let them know you haven't seen anything. Incidentally have you checked your spam/junk folder on your email? Sometimes they end up there.

OscarTSS

Thanks for the quick reply. No, I just had a check though my messages, Emails and royal Royal Navy Portal. didn't get anything

Secret_Sqirrel

Midshipman
OK get in touch with them, especially as the attachment will have a link to the PRT app which you should use as much as possible!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Covid-19: Update on tax policy documents MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19 - ARRANGEMENTS FOR SERVICE OF WRITS, MOTIONS & OTHER COURT DOCUMENTS MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Safety Recommendation documents updated MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Guitar firm fined for concealing documents during CMA inspection MoD News 0
B documents for psychometric test day. Joining the Royal Navy 6
Max9393 Filling documents Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
K TMU wait after sending in supporting documents Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Glasgow mobile phone boss banned after submitting false documents MoD News 0
L Documents for Raleigh Joining the Royal Navy 2
photface Documents Bases / Shore Est 5
AussieMedic Residency waiver - documents required. RFA 8
SONAR-BENDER Naval documents History 0
R Raleigh documents list.. S3049 form. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
D Documents for phsycometric test? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
D RT documents Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
MoD_RSS New £16 million Winter Support grant to FareShare to provide meals for those in need MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Capital Gains Tax changes that Self Assessment customers need to know MoD News 0
C Hi I need help Joining the Royal Navy 21
MoD_RSS We need business to help us get girls learning - and change the world: article by Baroness Sugg MoD News 0
Alfacharlie Children In Need Diamond Lil's 19
MoD_RSS New Ofsted report highlights need to get matching right MoD News 0
MoD_RSS We need to talk about the elephant in the room MoD News 0
MoD_RSS The need for a political settlement to solve the crisis in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Flublok vaccine given authorisation for temporary supply in the UK to meet public health need MoD News 0
R I need help sorting my late fathers 6 off 1939-45 medals & 2 off Mention in Dispatches Certificates. History 14
MoD_RSS Largest testing programme for coronavirus reinforces need for vigilance MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK Minister for International Environment stresses need to work with Bangladesh to tackle climate change MoD News 0
MoD_RSS What tied pub tenants need to know about BDMs and CCOs MoD News 0
S Need help RFA 3
MoD_RSS The UK stands by Lebanon and its people in time of need MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Do you need to leave your home area to achieve a better life? MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Majority of children no longer need to shield MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Dounreay cash reaches groups in need during Coronavirus lockdown MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Pubs Code deadlines affected by the Covid-19 emergency - What tenants need to know MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Organising mixed ability pupils in smaller groups and helping those who need to catch up MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Ensuring humanitarian resources reach those most in need MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Homeowners need to check before starting work near flood defences MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Addressing the pressing humanitarian need in Syria MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New guidance published to ensure transport network is safe for those who need to use it MoD News 0
MoD_RSS £16 million for food charities to provide meals for those in need MoD News 0
A Need Advice: Reserves to Regulars Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 36
MoD_RSS The need for lasting peace in Colombia is even greater in these uncertain times MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Getting PPE to those who need it MoD News 0
L Joining as Officer but undecided, need helping choosing Joining the Royal Navy 25
MoD_RSS We need a national effort to build testing capacity on a massive scale MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Chancellor strengthens support on offer for business as first government-backed loans reach firms in need MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Budget 2020: What you need to know MoD News 0
O In need of advice. Probably wrong section of fourm Joining the Royal Navy 12
MoD_RSS Emphasising the importance of delivering principled humanitarian action to those who need it most MoD News 0
MoD_RSS We need every country to recognise that attacks on media freedom are beyond the pale MoD News 0