What do YOU want for Christmas ?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by stirling2, Dec 11, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'd like this to arrive before Christmas..... but it won't.

I'd like the exchange rate against the Yen to be more favourable too, when I come to pay the cost neggers my deposit. ^_^; Perhaps Finknottle will donate to a good cause? ;) 25% of the total cost perhaps? :lol:
  2. I would love another shotgun but it ain't going to happen this xmas lol

New wetsuit would be nice also lol

Otherwise but also to sound like a miss world entrant for our boys and lasses in the middle east to stay safe
  3. But it ain't digital Steve! :wav:
  4. I would generally just like booz for christmas, but apparantly you get what your given
  5. Infact i change my mind, are there any fit girls on this website that i can chat up for christmas?
  6. Pm thingy
  7. Thing is a guy shippers
  8. I know it was a joke
  9. Care to answer sensibly tommo?
  10. On another note..whatever floats your boat
  11. Yes but it is Christmas. You would make a nice present for him :w00t:
  12. OK Sorry

I said Thingy as it was meant as a bite/joke for you to pm him after asking if there is any fit girls on here

That better?
  13. Good times then, thanks tommo
  14. No worries shame it was wasted lol
  15. Just out of question does that mean that theres no fit birds on this site?
  16. I don't really know I've never really seen them in person to guarantee you they are fit in reality lol
  17. I was looking through the pictures on this site and apparantly not. Although your statement does imply that perhaps there are a few? Correct me if 'm wrong though of course.
  18. Hms Conqueror's Log book!!!! and also Hms Danae's log book,72 when we ran aground!! Thanks Santa :thumright: :thumright: :thumright:
  19. Well there's women on here yes. Some attached some possibly single. Are they fit. Never met them lol