What do you want... a fuckin medal ?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rumrat, Apr 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So I was sat with a couple of rum guzzlers cherishing my cool drink (pop to the un initiated) and the Royal wedding comes into the conversation.
    I never got my fuckin bling from the silver jubilee I stated, I hate them bastards at the distribution center.
    So a week or so passes, and the two scallies arrive at my house to cheer me up after I came out of hospital.
    Steve, we got you this they say and hand me a beautiful reproduction of the silver jubilee medal with my name engraved on the side.
    I look at it in astonishment and actual disbelief, it is a very hansom piece of bling.
    "You don't look very thrilled" says Ernie, "it wasn't cheap and its engraved as well."
    "Its to make up for you not receiving your issued medal" Ted tells me.
    "There is a good reason for that", I mutter.
    "Whats that then?" asks Ted.
    "Cu's I wasn't fuckin selected to get it says I" :oops::oops::oops:

I'm misunderstood have you been?

PS don't expect too much of me back in threads for a couple of weeks, I only came in today as Jesse phoned me up and my war office thought the buzz was out I had had another full on heart attack. You lot just ain't that lucky, and my kit stays in my locker for the time being.:-D:-D:-D
    You are all in my will though... look:evil3:

2. RR glad to see you back you grumpy old baaaaastard !! its been quiet without your feckin moanin on 'ere.

Welcome back shippers.

3. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I thought you had died.

I'll never get the deposit back. I'd booked the club for a celebration piss up. You utter wanker.

Glad you're ok though shitlips.

4. Hello you old cunt I thought you'd snuffed it. I had to ask the missus whether you owed me any dosh but luckily you don't.

P.S Glad to hear your okay me old china!!!