What do you reckon - worth a portion??

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Father_Famine, Feb 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nah!

Made me laugh last weeok or so when I read that she had been awarded a prize for being voted Mother of the Year in the states.

Not sure how you can be voted mother of the year when you live and work in the states and your kids are at school on the other side of the world and when they're not there is an army of staff to cater for their needs. Can't imagine her knocking up packed lunches whilst trying to clean up before doing the school run ...

2. Photoshop and air brushing are wonderful things but I can't get the disgusting images of that pervy bloke sucking her pigs trotters all those years ago.
    You can wrap a turd up in christmas paper, but when you unwrap it, it's still a turd!
    A ginger turd at that :evil:
  3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmm, not sure... fishnets and FMBs would've been better [take note, RC!]

And you know what they say: "Rusty roof - damp cellar"

Can you imagine the first date?

You: "Alright Ginge, how's yer minge? Is it red, like yer 'ead?"

Her: SLAP!

4. sgtpepperband

Royal, Antipodean, giner? TOO MUCH AMMO... :twisted: :lol:
  5. Yum,Yum...
    Always thought she was too much woman for Andy Pandy..
  6. Yeah, what a blast from the past eh? It was Unigate dairy, right?
  7. Would have to......If only for the dit value
  8. NO Thanks - she's a bit of a Chunky Monkey. :shock:

Now if you want to Roger a Royal, and one who looks absolutely gorgeous in Jodhpurs (Yum Yum !!!!) you dont get better than Zara Phillips.... and I bet she'd use the whip or crop on you ! :eek:

Younger, Slimmer, Prettier and not a Ginger

A Class bit of Ass
  9. sgtpepperband

Her daughters are legal now... :twisted:

Sarah Ferguson Biog

Link also includes a photo of the Ginger Nut stroking her puppies...

42 days a year? Probably HRH was too busy playing golf or shagging some supermodel! And can you imagine Mrs. & Mrs. Windsor living in a 3-bedroom flat in Rowner..?!

:shock: :lol:
  10. That reminds me of a dit actually, pull up a bollard and I'll spin it...

Many moons ago, after HRH's much publicised divorce from Fergie the Ginger Monster, I was spending an incredibly bored Summer Friday afternoon in the Pompey Waterfront UPO. As usual, all the UPO were still turned to "in case a customer came in" and we were spending the afternoon watching the tumbleweed blow across the Sail Loft car park that was completely deserted except for our vehicles.

Out of my mind with boredom, I decide to amuse myself by using the POLE Computer system (now sadly defunct) to see who was being paid however much that month. We discovered, amongst other things, that yes, CINCFLEET does pay more in tax in one month than anyone reading this is likely to earn in three.

I also discovered that His Royal Highness Prince Andrew the Duke of York was paying Married Unnaccompanied Food Charges at wherever he was based (think it was Culdrose). For the unintiated, this is the lower rate of food charge that married personnel pay while Living In. Except he hadn't been a married man, for at least six months. So I then worked out that he owed Pusser several hundred quid in Food and Accom charges.

Funnily enough, my Chief couldn't be persuaded to chase it up.
  11. Must be an S & S (or whatever they are now) thing, two caterers and a Jack Dusty, do you think we could get discount for threes up :mrgreen:
  12. I'll go threes up with you and dixie, Father-F.
    Does that include the red-head?
    If so - oldest first!!

Get to the back of the queue Dixie

13. Is this the first time we've had a prial of Caterers on RR?

14. In order of Seniority surely, I had three badges and a peedoo, surely that trumps 2 badges
  15. Had a mate on the Edinburgh when The Waste of Space was serving on her who reckoned Fergie was a damned good egg, and he wouldn't hear a word said against her.

It was either unrequited love, and yes, he was partial to a ginger, or he fancied Andy.

Funnily enough, he would never cough to either option.
  16. Nah!
    2 badges is only a nom-de-plume. I can trump you by ten years, but I'm still young at heart (peedoo awarded 1968), but I don't argue with men of the cloth!

17. Doh :oops: