Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

What do you do with the drunken sailor?

Meh. 14 days number 9s. back trooped to next course. Made clear up and pay for all damages. Lives generally made a misery UFN. Non story. nothing to see here, move along please... ;)

Is that a 'thing'?
It doesn't sound strictly legal to me as a first impression...

Happy to be corrected.
Seemed strange to me, unless they sent them to Collingrad which is why I wondered if Crash knew anything. I would have thought stoppage of leave and put them in crap accommodation plus pay for the damage would have been the more appropriate punishment.

Somebody needs to set up a crowdfunding page and get these poor oppressed lads a party house to rent out in Gospit. Shouldn’t cost too much for the area, couple of bob for the deposit and a months rent.
Anything left over can go towards the fine and next weekends pissup.

Was that Levers leading the crack assault team on the dawn raid? Plus if it had been wafu’s there would have been a Thomas the Tank Engine or Pokemon duvet. Definitely stokers.
Now I thought about writing something similar, but as sitting on the naughty step for so long gave me piles, I decided to keep quiet!

No problem Witsend was bezzie oppos with me man.
Et Tu Brute;)

You’re a strange character slim. The threads you have started since your glorious return to RR are proof to that. My particular favourite is ‘A Tale of Two Titties!’.

Stan the man is turning in his ******* grave.......!

HMS Cambridge, we were moved to crap accommodation for a few months, clean up mess and pay any repairs. I managed to escape most of the shit as I was of to represent RN at sport, with 3 months training prior to event, most of crap had been forgotten by the time I got back :) days of the OD.

You’re a strange character slim. The threads you have started since your glorious return to RR are proof to that. My particular favourite is ‘A Tale of Two Titties!’.

Stan the man is turning in his ******* grave.......!

Ta very muchly! Thats the nicest thing you have ever said to me :cool:

Latest Threads