What do you do when not at sea

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by EskimoDave, Sep 30, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its not really advertised what life on shore for the RN entails. Pretty sure I've read everything and found no mention of what shore life is like. There is all kinds information on sports and adventures, but what happens in between all that stuff?

2. Make up for lost time.

3. Education or training courses is how some of the time is spent

4. :D :D :D :D :D Now it's that kind of humour i miss :D :D

5. In between p1ssing up and shagging (priorities ja5on, priorities)

6. Aye boinking the wives of those that have gone on deployment

7. What even the classes I run, you don't need to be p*ssed for them and the shaggin is included :twisted: :roll: :wink:

8. That's outrageous what a thing to tell a young blood.

Have you got any addresses, purely for research you understand :roll: :roll: :wink:

9. whats it like for crumpet in pompy? do sailor's seem to get a fair bit of the other? pretty sure i'll be alright what with being a fcuking sort!! :wink: :wink:

10. I wouldn't say it was crumpet there.

However you should never really fail to pull in Pompey, the 10 to 2 club is always worth it.

You will find dirty fugly women happy to get tag teamed

11. Beg borrow or steal yourself an NUS card from somewhere. You will never go hungry again.

12. I thought they were the education and training courses? i.e how to nab yourself a mother and daughter combo and make it out alive in the morning without getting caught by the bed monster.

13. I can't believe the young women of Portsmouth would do that, its not in the tourist brochure 8O :roll: :wink:

14. Just be thankful it's dark in the clubs. Two lumps at the front fcuk the cnut, Three lumps at the front do a bunk.

15. Who said anything about YOUNG women ;)

16. Ah, you too have seen the light. Good man!

17. You should read pusser's equivalent of Dan Brown:
    The Admiralty Manual of Seamanship. If you crack the code you'll know the secret of life. ;)

18. so you just shag the local women then, eh.

Will I still be making money?

19. Depends how much you charge them 8)

20. Aye if you're a sh*t shag you might not make anything