what do you do for fun

Benny687

Lantern Swinger
#4
I kidnap old women, tie them to a chair, gag them, force them to watch beastiality porn, offer them cups of tea twice per minute (just so they know how fuckin irritating it is), then drop them off at the bus stop around tea time.
most of my time is free time, except when they catch me....

i also collect stamps.
 
#8
When I’m not communing with the Cosmos, you will find me either Train Spotting in the Balls Pond road, or regaling my Grandsons with my Naval exploits - like the time I came second in the Naafi queue.

Hope this helps.

Jerry
 
#11
I tend to wander through cyberspace visiting various websites and annoying the fuck out of people with inane questions and retarded spelling .
 
#15
kgladams, go back to the SCC forums!

By the way, your English teacher needs to explain to you the difference between "Aloud" and "Allowed", the latter being the one you meant to use.
 
#16
Potential_Officer said:
By the way, your English teacher needs to explain to you the difference between "Aloud" and "Allowed", the latter being the one you meant to use.
Can English teachers still do that these days
 
#17
Maxi_77 said:
Potential_Officer said:
By the way, your English teacher needs to explain to you the difference between "Aloud" and "Allowed", the latter being the one you meant to use.
Can English teachers still do that these days
Probably not without fear of prosecution for potentially offending the little dears' "rights" or some contradictory edict/bull from the govt...
What was it they used to say (not so long ago)...?
Spare the rod, spoil the child

PNG
 
#18
persona_non_grata said:
Maxi_77 said:
Potential_Officer said:
By the way, your English teacher needs to explain to you the difference between "Aloud" and "Allowed", the latter being the one you meant to use.
Can English teachers still do that these days
Probably not without fear of prosecution for potentially offending the little dears' "rights" or some contradictory edict/bull from the govt...
What was it they used to say (not so long ago)...?
Spare the rod, spoil the child

PNG
They didn't use the rod where I was educated, but the belt/tause was used liberaly and preffered by most to the alternatives because it got the whole thing over with.
 

icantfly

Lantern Swinger
#19
kgladams said:
I want to know what you can do in free time and how long you get a week
Well last night I shagged your sister.. she wasn't all that great, but the things she let me do to her weren't bad

Have the phots to prove it too :thumright:
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Caretaker Miscellaneous 0
A Miscellaneous 0
pussercdo Miscellaneous 0

Similar threads

Latest Threads

New Posts

Top