What do men wear under a kilt????????

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by brazenhussy, Feb 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So ladies, now we know!!!

[​IMG]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

[​IMG]

Note her right hand man....................... :wink: :wink: :oops:

2. Nothing Brazen, I know I have worn them many a time, very comfy and easy to access !!!!!!!!!!!! :grin: :shock:

3. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

RB: Why would YOU need easy access to a Jockinese Skirt?! :oops:

4. Brazen

I was out on the piss one night in Edinburgh with a group of mates. We were all wearing kilts and went into this bar, where a group of girls on a hen night asked us "So what do you Scottish lads wear under your kilts?"

They say talk is cheap, so cue half a dozen lads performing a handstand against the bar..............the rest I sure you can imagine!!

Never had so many people offer to buy me a pint in my life!! :lol: Im just glad it wasnt too cold out :shock:

5. "O ER" Sgtpepper, I meant for whom ever wanted to slip there hand up my kilt, attractive ladies most welcome :lol: , men not welcome :evil: !!!!!!

6. [email protected] xxx

7. If I can find the photo, I will send it on to you!! x :wink: :grin:

8. As my mate Jock said when a lady asked what was worn under the kilt. Nothing madam its all in perfect working order!

9. ohhh rugger_bob why not??? BH why can men get away with photos (LOL spenny)? All we thinking is whether we are wearing big pants!!!

10. Not quite the same but when i was a student i was left locked outside of my halls having had my duvet whipped off me and the door locked firmly behind me. :oops: Cue a rather large group of ladies walking past at said moment with nutty, one hand on Frank Zappas and the other giving then the obligatory "Evening" wave. If they had had a camera with them then it would of had to zoom in quite a long way as it was a er, cold night, cough!! Mind you the camera would have needed to be wide angle so theres always a consolation. :grin:

NB

11. we girlies await photos with bated breath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

12. 2nd that BH!!!

13. Sorry but i have image cave file not found on the first post.

14. Nice one Oppo!!

I once had a girlfriend who was a student at Edinburgh University, staying in the pollock halls of residence. We were having a few glasses of wine and a private naked bar :cool: , when we realised we didnt have a corkscrew. I went out into the hallway completely bollock naked and knocked on her neighbours door to borrow one.

I swear mate, this chick answered the door and didnt bat an eyelid. Got me the corkscrew, said to have a good night and closed the door. :lol:
    Good skills that girl!!!

Spen

15. Looks like the links have all gone Pete Tong!

16. The soldier in question got repremanded later... not for being properly attired beneath his kilt but for his socks being wrong - though I'm not sure what was wrong with them! Just think what his mummy thought when she watched him on telly! :lol:

17. sgtpepperband

AAC: You noticed he was wearing socks?! :shock: :wink:

18. Brilliant , SPB , pmsl :lol: :lol:

19. sgtpepperband

Bdum tish!

I'm here all week (actually not true; extenders tomorrow, but don't tell anyone...) :wink:

20. Sorry he likes his Matelots socks , :wink: