What do men wear under a kilt????????

So ladies, now we know!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Note her right hand man....................... :wink: :wink: :oops:

Brazen

I was out on the piss one night in Edinburgh with a group of mates. We were all wearing kilts and went into this bar, where a group of girls on a hen night asked us "So what do you Scottish lads wear under your kilts?"

They say talk is cheap, so cue half a dozen lads performing a handstand against the bar..............the rest I sure you can imagine!!

Never had so many people offer to buy me a pint in my life!! :lol: Im just glad it wasnt too cold out :shock:

sgtpepperband said:
rugger_bob said:
Nothing Brazen, I know I have worn them many a time, very comfy and easy to access !!!!!!!!!!!! :grin: :shock:
RB: Why would YOU need easy access to a Jockinese Skirt?! :oops:
"O ER" Sgtpepper, I meant for whom ever wanted to slip there hand up my kilt, attractive ladies most welcome :lol: , men not welcome :evil: !!!!!!

As my mate Jock said when a lady asked what was worn under the kilt. Nothing madam its all in perfect working order!

spenny said:
Brazen

I was out on the piss one night in Edinburgh with a group of mates. We were all wearing kilts and went into this bar, where a group of girls on a hen night asked us "So what do you Scottish lads wear under your kilts?"

They say talk is cheap, so cue half a dozen lads performing a handstand against the bar..............the rest I sure you can imagine!!

Never had so many people offer to buy me a pint in my life!! :lol: Im just glad it wasnt too cold out :shock:
Not quite the same but when i was a student i was left locked outside of my halls having had my duvet whipped off me and the door locked firmly behind me. :oops: Cue a rather large group of ladies walking past at said moment with nutty, one hand on Frank Zappas and the other giving then the obligatory "Evening" wave. If they had had a camera with them then it would of had to zoom in quite a long way as it was a er, cold night, cough!! Mind you the camera would have needed to be wide angle so theres always a consolation. :grin:

NB

nutty_bag said:
spenny said:
Brazen

Not quite the same but when i was a student i was left locked outside of my halls having had my duvet whipped off me and the door locked firmly behind me. :oops: Cue a rather large group of ladies walking past at said moment with nutty, one hand on Frank Zappas and the other giving then the obligatory "Evening" wave. If they had had a camera with them then it would of had to zoom in quite a long way as it was a er, cold night, cough!! Mind you the camera would have needed to be wide angle so theres always a consolation. :grin:

NB
Nice one Oppo!!

I once had a girlfriend who was a student at Edinburgh University, staying in the pollock halls of residence. We were having a few glasses of wine and a private naked bar :cool: , when we realised we didnt have a corkscrew. I went out into the hallway completely bollock naked and knocked on her neighbours door to borrow one.

I swear mate, this chick answered the door and didnt bat an eyelid. Got me the corkscrew, said to have a good night and closed the door. :lol:
Good skills that girl!!!

Spen

brazenhussy said:
So ladies, now we know!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:
The soldier in question got repremanded later... not for being properly attired beneath his kilt but for his socks being wrong - though I'm not sure what was wrong with them! Just think what his mummy thought when she watched him on telly! :lol: