Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

What do Diamond Lils characters look like??

stan_the_man

War Hero
RIP
Are you like me and have built an image in your mind of what some of the guys look like, I know some of you know each other but here's my thoughts.

Blackrat - a sort of young David Niven complete with cravat and neat moustache. Likes a cool glass of champers but can mix with princes ans paupers alike

2 Deck Dash - Smooth sophisticated with a slight air of mystery surrounding him over 6 feet tall bit like Johnny Depp. Fcuking nutter when pissed.

Monty - Fcuking hell don't mess with that cnut bit of a cross between Ray Winston and Jimmy Nail. The bitches love him because he treats em like shit

Jenny Dabber - Bit like Emma Thompson or Sophia Dahl quiet well spoken but goes like a rabbit between the sheets - and swallows.

Stirling - Just like me smells of piss and talcum powder and wears his minature medals on his waistcoat.

Spot on Stan. Apart from the fact i shave my head and have no facial hair, i admit i cut a dash in the Officers mess in my tweed jacket and cravat. I also read The Chap don't y'know?

Witsend

tramp_master_361x470.gif

Latest Threads