What do Diamond Lils characters look like??

Are you like me and have built an image in your mind of what some of the guys look like, I know some of you know each other but here's my thoughts.

Blackrat - a sort of young David Niven complete with cravat and neat moustache. Likes a cool glass of champers but can mix with princes ans paupers alike

2 Deck Dash - Smooth sophisticated with a slight air of mystery surrounding him over 6 feet tall bit like Johnny Depp. Fcuking nutter when pissed.

Monty - Fcuking hell don't mess with that cnut bit of a cross between Ray Winston and Jimmy Nail. The bitches love him because he treats em like shit

Jenny Dabber - Bit like Emma Thompson or Sophia Dahl quiet well spoken but goes like a rabbit between the sheets - and swallows.

Stirling - Just like me smells of piss and talcum powder and wears his minature medals on his waistcoat.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Spot on Stan. Apart from the fact i shave my head and have no facial hair, i admit i cut a dash in the Officers mess in my tweed jacket and cravat. I also read The Chap don't y'know?

Sterling_Stirling said:
Spot on Stan, all the brass zips on my denims are green. :D

no medals to speak of though
Stirling fciking hate it now I'm old my kurp only dribbles piss when I was 21 it was high octane jizz.

Witsend bet your a kind of deep thoughtful kind of guy maybe a young Christopher Lee don't fuck with you or you'll drink my blood

Blackrat said:
Spot on Stan. Apart from the fact i shave my head and have no facial hair, i admit i cut a dash in the Officers mess in my tweed jacket and cravat. I also read The Chap don't y'know?
Blackrat you'll do for me mate your wit and satire make my piles drop