What did you do to waste a good week end

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
In 69 when they landed on the moon guess what?
Bernard's naval tailors are now.........

That jokes almost as old as you.

I heard a dit that when Noah finally hit land that was the first thing he heard, is that right Rummers, you were QM at the time I believe?

Rumrat

War Hero
That jokes almost as old as you.

I heard a dit that when Noah finally hit land that was the first thing he heard, is that right Rummers, you were QM at the time I believe?

Only cus you were pissed in the cable locker.
But you've had lots of lives since then. Do you think you are due to come back as a human next time?:smile:

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Saturday = 10Hr Day-shift
Sunday = 10Hr Day-shift

Monday+Tuesday = Night-shifts

Wednesday/Thursday = Some fu**ing time off

Friday = Another 10Hr Day-shift (Overtime).

Saturday = Off

Sunday = 10Hr Day-shift
Monday = 10Hr Day-shift

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

(Repeat as necessary until death)

Luv'n'Kisses

Billy

Rumrat

War Hero
Saturday = 10Hr Day-shift
Sunday = 10Hr Day-shift

Monday+Tuesday = Night-shifts

Wednesday/Thursday = Some fu**ing time off

Friday = Another 10Hr Day-shift (Overtime).

Saturday = Off

Sunday = 10Hr Day-shift
Monday = 10Hr Day-shift

etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

(Repeat as necessary until death)

Luv'n'Kisses

Billy

Why didn't you retire at 65?

BillyNoMates

War Hero
Because I'm not 65 yet! I am s-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y thinking of handing in my door pass at age 60 and fu**ing off with 2 pensions, an aluminium handshake and the thought of clearing all my debts. Sounds like a plan. I'll let you know how it goes in July of...errrrrrrr..........2014. In the meantime I shall persevere. (I've got a lottery ticket in me pocket for tonight - so things may change in the morning. but I fu**ing doubt it)

Rumrat

War Hero
Because I'm not 65 yet! I am s-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y thinking of handing in my door pass at age 60 and fu**ing off with 2 pensions, an aluminium handshake and the thought of clearing all my debts. Sounds like a plan. I'll let you know how it goes in July of...errrrrrrr..........2014. In the meantime I shall persevere. (I've got a lottery ticket in me pocket for tonight - so things may change in the morning. but I fu**ing doubt it)

Fuckin hell sorry Billy it's just that I saw the pic of you by the spitfire, and well.....

Stop work immediately