What did Santa bring you?

Nothing yet, waiting for the bloody grandparents that were meant to arrive at 10. It's getting beyond a joke now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a selection of relishes last week
from Endsleigh Garden Centre, to go with
our Christmas dinner.
ALL of them (6 jars) - are marked:

DSC_0022.JPG

Only 11 months out of date. I'll be having
a word with them when they re-open.

drewfester

Lantern Swinger
The latest and (hopefully not) last Pink Floyd album and a set of 1200 wood screws!
Oh and a pair of awesome outdoor all terrain slippers!!! Honestly the tread on these things is better than the car :):):)
Still hoping for the Xbox 1 as we are at inlaws and most of prezzies are still at home :):):)

chrismonc87

Lantern Swinger
I got the follow off the big bloke in red; slippers, razor and 8 weeks worth of blades, £40.00 off my dad (for Raleigh stuff), cuff links, shaving foam and some body wash. Hope everyone had a very good and merry Christmas. Hopefully not too merry with the rum and booze.

drewfester

Lantern Swinger
I got the follow off the big bloke in red; slippers, razor and 8 weeks worth of blades, £40.00 off my dad (for Raleigh stuff), cuff links, shaving foam and some body wash. Hope everyone had a very good and merry Christmas. Hopefully not too merry with the rum and booze.
It's really nice that father Xmas gets ladies useful things. Lol :):)

Seaweed

War Hero
Book Reviewer
'Yankee RN' by the first American to join the RN in 1939
'Wings on My Sleeve' by Winkle Brown
'Carrier Glorious' by John Winton
'Find, Fix and Strike' John Winton
'Roughers' (pics paperback including Indom burying her nose and racing her screws)
and a couple of other non-naval books

Mind you, Santa had to be carefully briefed beforehand with a few Amazon URLs.

Joy!

exJenny

War Hero
Book Reviewer
A new bigger cabin nearer the bar!!!

Just the thoughts of a blonde ex-wren. Don't blame me if it all goes tits up.

Guns

War Hero
Santa pulled it out of the bag for me. A BOSE Sole 15 sound system for the family room. That and some Eddie Bauer slippers and the new Pratchett novel.