What can I send

My son is currently at Raleigh and right now is really suffering with a heavy cold feeling totally under the weather, can hardly talk, so tired but apparently a few are suffering like this!
I do realise this has been asked before but I'm wanting to send something just to cheer him up a bit but myself and son are unsure what is allowed and not allowed?? Any advice would be good

Anything apart from perishable goods such fruit, cakes etc. Just make sure it's clearly marked with his name, number and Division.

Anything apart from perishable goods such fruit, cakes etc. Just make sure it's clearly marked with his name, number and Division.
what he is probably after is TLC from mum. Tell him to eat a well balanced diet with loads of vitamin c he cannot survive basic on junk food. Across counter paracetamol can be purchased, if he is too ill sick bay.

Traminator

Lantern Swinger
Is this really allowed?

I can picture the Russians laughing their socks off at the British Forces in training getting little parcels sent from their mummy, cos they have a cold.

ratsroden

Lantern Swinger
Is this really allowed?

I can picture the Russians laughing their socks off at the British Forces in training getting little parcels sent from their mummy, cos they have a cold.
Oh! You are awful.
You sound like one of those horrible people chucked out of the
Schutzstaffel for being too cruel

Traminator

Lantern Swinger
Watching the Submarine Documentaries in another thread.

The guys, many with families, were allowed one 40-word "family gram" during their 2 months under the surface, that was their only contact with the outside world.

Watching the Submarine Documentaries in another thread.

The guys, many with families, were allowed one 40-word "family gram" during their 2 months under the surface, that was their only contact with the outside world.
FAM grams are a bomber thing, very rarely used on SSN's.

FAM grams are a bomber thing, very rarely used on SSN's.
Had them on a 23 whilst up north being sneaky. Mrs Taztiff inserted the code term 'by the way the penny has dropped' to let me know she was pregnant. Immediately went to the mess and rang the bell (knowing it was mid afternoon and only the WEs would be in there! :p)

Had them on a 23 whilst up north being sneaky. Mrs Taztiff inserted the code term 'by the way the penny has dropped' to let me know she was pregnant. Immediately went to the mess and rang the bell (knowing it was mid afternoon and only the WEs would be in there! :p)
And where else would you expect to find the WE S/R in the afternoon on a skimmer, at sea, unless it was sunny up top?:rolleyes: