Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Bloody Planet is this Peer On

trelawney126

War Hero
BBC News - Lord Bichard: Retired people could work for pensions
This idiot now suggests that retired individuals in receipt of state pensions for which they have paid in for their working lives should be cut if they don't do voluntary work. I'll opt for working in the Hose of Lords where this guilt edged pension grabbing bastard sits on his daily attendance fee of a few hundred.
Politicians.......shoot them all at retirement age that will save the country a packet.
Rant over....

trelawney126

War Hero
That was priceless, thanks,
according to the House of Lords Accounts this man attended the House 14 times in May 2012 and was paid £4300 for those 14 atendances. Like the Wiki honours state, the mans an ********.
closely followed by the rest of these peers

Last edited:

pie.thatcher

Lantern Swinger
What an unbelievable statement to make, shows the man is a complete ********. As regards state pensions, well after 27 years in the mob, them being contracted out os SERPS etc, I found my state pension reduced by almost £90 a week. Then of what is left, the system then takes 20% in tax. I have a relative of the same age who has hardly ever worked, he has 100% of his rent paid, and still gets a higher state pension. Somewhere the whole pension system needs to be changed. Think I will write to Lord Bickard for a sub, cos it looks like he gets more in a week than I get in a month. Don't you just love these bastards.

Rumrat

War Hero
BBC News - Lord Bichard: Retired people could work for pensions
This idiot now suggests that retired individuals in receipt of state pensions for which they have paid in for their working lives should be cut if they don't do voluntary work. I'll opt for working in the Hose of Lords where this guilt edged pension grabbing bastard sits on his daily attendance fee of a few hundred.
Politicians.......shoot them all at retirement age that will save the country a packet.
Rant over....

It's that word retired he has problems with.
Usually servants and peasants don't have this privilege.

Sharkey

Banned
according to the House of Lords Accounts this man attended the House 14 times in May 2012 and was paid £4300 for those 14 atendances. Like the Wiki honours state, the mans an ********.

If this oik wants to reduce the pressure on the public purse, he could start by stopping people getting attendance allowance for turning up at their place of (well paid)work, and for someone who has worked in the public sector for most of his life he's got no room to pontificate on people living off the state

trelawney126

War Hero
I see that others must be reading our post as the comment on his honours has been removed. Still i think that the title ******** should be afforded to all our politicians and be displayed on the opening page of their Wikki.

fishhead

War Hero
In respect for my blood pressure I'm assuming this prats utterings will be treated with the contempt they deserve in all quarters.It would be political suicide for any political party to include this idea in it's manifesto.

trelawney126

War Hero
I honestly believe that no matter what political hue, politicians do not give a damn whats published in their manifestos. Judging by bliar and the subsequent dumb-dumb brothers. All will promise jam today, and jam tomorrow as long as it gets them elected. After that and the elections are complete its bend over, shafting time, don't you love people who outrightly lie and sell you a porker. At least with second hand car salesmen theres some sort of comeback.

Troglodyte

Lantern Swinger
I will not question the Noble Lords parentage but I will most assuredly question said Peers mental capacity in understanding the words Retired, Senior Citizen, Unable, Infirm, Arthritic, Demeted, Altziemerd etc etc etc..............Oh **** it..He,s a stupid out of touch bastid.

All said and done he's not one of your real 'noblesse oblige' aristocratic peers that we seemed to hell-bent on exterminating, merely a jumped-up 'Admiralty-Made' type a la Prescott:

<<...Michael George Bichard, Baron Bichard, KCB, (born 31 January 1947) is a former public servant in the United Kingdom, first in local and then as a civil servant in central government. He was Director of the Institute for Government, currently serves as one of its first 'fellows' and was Chair of the Design Council. He was a created a life peer on 24 March 2010...Baron Bichard, of Nailsworth in the County of Gloucestershire...

...Robert Oxley of the Tax Payers Alliance said "it's a bit rich from a civil servant who was able to retire early to lecture us on working during retirement"...>>

Michael Bichard, Baron Bichard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Bloody bent below stairs butler... Current Affairs 6
JockJack Them bloody gay jokes Diamond Lil's 30
Ageing_Gracefully Book Competition - Browned Off and Bloody Minded Competitions 9
taffscrivs Extending bloody dog leads! Diamond Lil's 23
B How the bloody hell do you delete your account Site Issues 11
SONAR-BENDER Red Bloody Nose Day Diamond Lil's 38
frogman007 Bloody crabs. Diamond Lil's 7
SONAR-BENDER Bloody shop assistants! Diamond Lil's 32
Topstop Bloody phones Bloody Computers 15
trelawney126 Whats the Bloody Point Current Affairs 16
Topstop Bloody Dockies Submariners 3
WreckerL Bloody Olympics adverts Diamond Lil's 12
P well bloody hell Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 36
janner Bloody hell The Gash Barge 7
trelawney126 Bloody Watch Diamond Lil's 2
Ninja_Stoker Arrse: US Humbled in Bloody Sangin Current Affairs 32
bigglesbandicoot bloody computers indeed Bloody Computers 6
UncleAlbert Bloody Sunday Current Affairs 56
wet_blobby Elmers, bloody priceless.... Diamond Lil's 7
K640 Bloody French Current Affairs 9
moshe7158 BLOODY THIVES Blogs 4
D Bloody police! RR Greatest Threads 726
slim Bloody adverts Site Issues 4
Haggis_Catcher bloody google Diamond Lil's 8
Navy_Wolf1987 Bloody snow!! RNAC cancelled! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
B I'm a newbie. Merry bloody christmas! Diamond Lil's 5
trelawney126 That took Some Bloody Guts! Current Affairs 10
Joint_Force_Harrier Bloody Crabs "Lorraine Kelly to hear them dripping" Diamond Lil's 12
finknottle Who's bloody country is this? Current Affairs 34
soleil Sun: "Don't you know there's a bloody war on?" Current Affairs 4
O Bloody medical cock up! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
L bloody long tunnel and only a little light Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
M The Bloody Crabs RR Greatest Threads 239
5dits Bloody reality, by the Guardian Current Affairs 9
Chicogiz Can never Bloody sleep! Health & Fitness 24
B bloody weather Diamond Lil's 24
brazenhussy Bloody sundays!! Diamond Lil's 21
N Fan-Bloody-Tastic Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
F Bloody Hell.... The Gash Barge 5
W bloody passport! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
S Bloody Funny...... comments please? The Corps 27
brazenhussy YA-BLOODY-HOOOOOOO!!! Diamond Lil's 10
brazenhussy friday bloody 13th.............. The Gash Barge 11
A Bloody Hell, I'm 44! Diamond Lil's 33
S Bloody BBC... The Fleet Air Arm 19
D That Bloody Dentist! Diamond Lil's 14
MoD_RSS A Sustainable Recovery for People and Planet MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: World leading UK Earth Observation industry showcased at Living Planet Symposium MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Press release: Marsquakes’ mission successfully lands on Red Planet MoD News 0
daffy1 Human Planet Films, Music, TV & All Things Artsy 13