What beer do you like?

You know what I meant. As does he. Pedant. :)
True, innit?

Slim would have had homosexuals thoroughly 'examined' beforehand and made to sign a pledge that they'd never go all snowflakey and complain if people made fun of their sexuality and just 'went with' the 'bants' and 'laffs' (largely at them). No doubt they also have to be on this here 'register' so that their name was down (somewhere, possibly on Daily Orders every day) that they were a 'knob jockey' or a 'brown hatter'. That would have done. (for whatever reason) And they'd have to have their own separate messing and presumably showering facilities, just so that if by chance, these 'arse bandits' were in the same room as them there straight blokes, they couldn't accidentally see the straight blokes genitals or arses and (for whatever reason) 'turn them' into homosexuals themselves. They have these powers, you see. It's true. There was no 'fear' of gay people back in Slim's navy. Not at all. Just good old, honest prejudice and bigotry.

Having lived in many, many messdecks, I can attest to witnessing alarming amounts of seemingly-repressed homosexual behaviour in so-called straight blokes, particularly if they have had a few. Usually by those who have strident thoughts and beliefs against such beastliness. They just don't seem to shut up about it, almost as if it's some or other obsession ...

Eh, Slim?

levers

WreckerL

War Hero
True, innit?

Slim would have had homosexuals thoroughly 'examined' beforehand and made to sign a pledge that they'd never go all snowflakey and complain if people made fun of their sexuality and just 'went with' the 'bants' and 'laffs' (largely at them). No doubt they also have to be on this here 'register' so that their name was down (somewhere, possibly on Daily Orders every day) that they were a 'knob jockey' or a 'brown hatter'. That would have done. (for whatever reason) And they'd have to have their own separate messing and presumably showering facilities, just so that if by chance, these 'arse bandits' were in the same room as them there straight blokes, they couldn't accidentally see the straight blokes genitals or arses and (for whatever reason) 'turn them' into homosexuals themselves. They have these powers, you see. It's true. There was no 'fear' of gay people back in Slim's navy. Not at all. Just good old, honest prejudice and bigotry.

Having lived in many, many messdecks, I can attest to witnessing alarming amounts of seemingly-repressed homosexual behaviour in so-called straight blokes, particularly if they have had a few. Usually by those who have strident thoughts and beliefs against such beastliness. They just don't seem to shut up about it, almost as if it's some or other obsession ...

Eh, Slim?

levers
To be fair, seperate showers would ruin the "have to kick your soap down 2 deck* before you dare pick it up " dit.

* Other decks are available ;)

Back on thread :)

Had some of this in my local earlier this year, prob the nicest beer I've ever tasted :) snag is they only make it once a year and sadly only available for a short time.

2019-09-16_115743.jpg

Latest Threads