What beer do you like?

Ballistic

War Hero
268858157_615598673011534_5218368011115765502_n.jpg

Stirlin

War Hero
First time in the pub for 7 months , new trident wicket offering draught cocktails.....other than that nowt has changed. Looking at the screen showing offerings from the canned fridge I found this....

gone are the days of entering the pub and your landlord pulling your usual when he was free , unless you held your hand up on entry to indicate your order had changed.
I am all for this choice we now have , two of mine today were Rhubarb and Custard IPA and Faked Alaska pudding ale , both were stonking 6% brews.
I would love a pint of Eat pies bitter but not talk about mens mental health as it has been done to death on this site.

BusterQuin

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I am all for this choice we now have , two of mine today were Rhubarb and Custard IPA and Faked Alaska pudding ale , both were stonking 6% brews.
I was in Edinburgh the other week and found a great craft ale bar at the end of Rose Street where I tried a rhubarb IPA which really surprised me how good it was

BusterQuin

War Hero
Book Reviewer
^ Mmmm, perhaps 'twas brewed at that spot north of Helensburgh - Moon City at Rhu?
It was Fierce brewery the taproom is great and the scran looked good

BusterQuin

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Thanks Buster, I am in Edinburgh next month so will check it out.
It's the far end of Rose Street from Waverly station
There's also a couple of good bars on Leith Waterfront including the Innis and Gunn taproom and a great cask ale pub almost next door Teuchtars Landing does good beer and scran in Leith
There are another couple of taprooms I didn't get to
£4.50 for an all day ticket on Lothian buses

Stirlin

War Hero
It's the far end of Rose Street from Waverly station
There's also a couple of good bars on Leith Waterfront including the Innis and Gunn taproom and a great cask ale pub almost next door Teuchtars Landing does good beer and scran in Leith
There are another couple of taprooms I didn't get to
£4.50 for an all day ticket on Lothian buses
Thanks Buster.

Latest Threads