What became of Jonno Jonno?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by jesse, Jun 28, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. :bunny:Where is Jonno Jonno, I did hear that he was taking Holy Orders with Ron Jeremy:evil3:
    in The Extreem Pious Order of the Plymouth Bretheren! Any update?:angel7:
  2. Think he is busy with work Jesse.
  3. I thought he morphed into Cunto although that call sign hasn't been around for a while.
  4. jockpopeye

jockpopeye Badgeman Book Reviewer

I heard that he managed to accidentally lock himself in his own sex dungeon and is currently digging his way out with a petrified cucumber and a pair of handcuffs.
  5. He's somewhere hot and sandy with the STCs.
  6. He's at war the crap bastard.

7. Ah Butlins Skegness.
  8. witsend

witsend War Hero Book Reviewer

I heard he's dating sarah83, turned over a new leaf and joined the sally army.
  9. Fixed.7890
  10. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Yup. He told me to send him rakes of Gaviscon as he's clearing out the pizza hut in Bastion.
  11. A true warrior must feed the engine in order to windmill and rape the enemy effectively.
  12. Blackrat

Rightly so. It takes energy to do those things and to effectively skiff as many things as possible in the Commcen.
  13. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

So the wankers been having us on then????

He's not a pongo he's one of THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a fcuking sideways walking, drama queen, Oh look at me I'm fantastic, Fcuking big three my arrse sodding RAF Regt cnut.

The shame.
  14. Blobs,

Whatever he was/wasn't and wherever he is now (pushing fragrances?) never let it be forgotten that when he arrived at RR he was proudly sporting an O2 Tag from ARRSE.

Credentials enough for him to be welcomed heartily at the time and his track record since then will ensure a further welcome when he does return. Time enough to walt him up then.
  15. Blackrat

Jonno may be many things, but he's not a rockape. He's the Colonels fluffer.
  16. Well, it won't suck itself will it mucker.

Anyway, I'm not sure who this JonnoJonno character is; yes, he has a spectacularly polished glans, and an alarming ability to read the thoughts of women, but he is certainly not anything to do with me.

I'm sure he would thank you all for your concern and reciprocate with kind words of encouragement for the Newbies and witty retorts for the old salts. I'll just sign off by wishing toe-nail cancer on the lot of you.
  17. Two Men Of The Cloth and no underwear.It can only have a predictable end :)
  18. I want to make a lampshade out of your cunt flaps.
  19. That's a shameful thing to say.

I had a very close friend who suffered from that terrible disease.

His socks were a right mess.
  20. The horror