What became of Jonno Jonno?

:bunny:Where is Jonno Jonno, I did hear that he was taking Holy Orders with Ron Jeremy:evil3:
in The Extreem Pious Order of the Plymouth Bretheren! Any update?:angel7:

jockpopeye

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
I heard that he managed to accidentally lock himself in his own sex dungeon and is currently digging his way out with a petrified cucumber and a pair of handcuffs.

wet_blobby

War Hero
So the wankers been having us on then????

He's not a pongo he's one of THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's a fcuking sideways walking, drama queen, Oh look at me I'm fantastic, Fcuking big three my arrse sodding RAF Regt cnut.

The shame.

He's a fcuking sideways walking, drama queen, Oh look at me I'm fantastic, Fcuking big three my arrse sodding RAF Regt cnut.

The shame.
Blobs,

Whatever he was/wasn't and wherever he is now (pushing fragrances?) never let it be forgotten that when he arrived at RR he was proudly sporting an O2 Tag from ARRSE.

Credentials enough for him to be welcomed heartily at the time and his track record since then will ensure a further welcome when he does return. Time enough to walt him up then.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer

The shame.
Jonno may be many things, but he's not a rockape. He's the Colonels fluffer.

C

cúnt

Jonno may be many things, but he's not a rockape. He's the Colonels fluffer.
Well, it won't suck itself will it mucker.

Anyway, I'm not sure who this JonnoJonno character is; yes, he has a spectacularly polished glans, and an alarming ability to read the thoughts of women, but he is certainly not anything to do with me.

I'm sure he would thank you all for your concern and reciprocate with kind words of encouragement for the Newbies and witty retorts for the old salts. I'll just sign off by wishing toe-nail cancer on the lot of you.