What are you up to?

Discussion in 'The Quarterdeck' started by frogman007, Jan 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Had our fixture cancelled this weekend (rugby), so I am at a loose end. Not much choice but to open a Malrborough sauvignon blanc. Very rare to have a Saturday free.

So the question is what are fellow RR's doing today?

2. Lying in bed in a pub/hotel near the Welsh border, drinking a cup of tea, listening to Radio 4 and chatting to a fellow Rum Rationer.

3. Little brothers semi final football match was called off due to frozen pitch..So i worked this morning, painted a Mercedes some dodgy colour of yellow.

Then watched United lose to Liverpool, Now chilling with a brew as a ponder what to make for tea.

Tonight i am going to a mates house to crack open a few cans and watch the Boxing.

4. Demolishing a stottie filled with pork,apple and black pudding sausages, brew, tab.

5. Very nice.

6. Fitba for fannies. Blockbuster-ISOHUNT and download the latest. Indian/Chinese-depends if drunk me thinks an Indian.

Might go into life councelling!!!

7. Do they have beds in the pub too? Are you up there walking Sol????

8. Nice little lie-in, went for a quick run earlier, and now I'm just pottering around the house. A fairly quiet day, but I need it.

9. I wish the beds were in the pub as that would mean that I could just beckon to the barman from under the duvet and get him to hand me a double gin and tonic.

No, I'm up here lying down.

10. And your point been???

11. There is a niche market there. Right who has the number for dragons den????

12. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Working. Good choice in vino mind.

Oh aye? Anyone i may know?

13. Quick and funny!!

14. Watched Man Utd crash out the cup :-D, went for a run (bloody freezing but at least the scenery was good) and this evening I'm going to chill out with a couple of beers, a film and nice bit of salmon.

A productive day I feel.

15. Lie in with a good cuppa, nice little walk in the sun, and relaxing for a change. Lovely Saturday!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Next time love i want two sugars, and when you nip out bring me back a paper and a scratch card, there's a good girl...;-)

17. Of course dear, got ya some biscuits as well! ;)

18. You are learning....:)

19. Fighting the dreaded Black Dog (& losing today:cry:) but who gives a fig.

20. Having noticed that the deposit for the piss up was supposed to be in today...Jumped onto the bike and whizzed down to Waterlooville, dropped off deposit...spun some dits with an old oppo, jumped on the bike and whizzed home again...round trip of 230 miles...great day out......although I was a tad ******* freezing by the time I got home.

Guiness on the 9th shipwreck!!