What are you listening too at the moment?

Just because I’m bored what are you listening to at the moment? whether it be in the car or your iPod ect what are you playing songs/albums you into?

I've got Sting and The Police on the go, not listened to them for years and it brings back some memories

Snow Patrol, Breaking Benjamin, The Fray and The Killers are topping my play list at the moment but I am a Poloce fan too and own practically everything they've ever done.

SF

J.J.

Midshipman
At this very moment I am listening to ....

The unmistakable sound of my next door neighbours shagging :thumright:

Presently listening to Radio 4 and the sound of my neighbour returning from that which he deems to be employment... Noisy fecker to say the least.
On the music front - Rob Dougan, Metric and some old Fat Boy Slim stuff.

Anything by Mike Oldfield - recently watched a DVD of the Eagles in the Rod Laver Stadium - total GENIUS, as was the GENESIS concert in Rome, Paul McCartnet at Anfield was quite good too..............

In the Car - Billy Talent, Metallica, System of a Down, Bullet for my Valentine, My Chemical Romance (but only the Black Parade), Avenged Sevenfold, Evanescence, Foo Fighters (got tickets for Saturday!!!), Nirvana, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Trivium....

Right now - Butt Hole Surfers; Electric Larryland

1. Moby - I Love To Move In Here (Seamus Haji Mix)
2. Deep Dish - Penetrate Deeper
3. Siouxsie and the Banshees-Cities in dust
4. Beta Band - Troubles
5. KLF - America: What Time is Love

Tall_bloke

Lantern Swinger
J.J. said:
At this very moment I am listening to ....

The unmistakable sound of my next door neighbours shagging :thumright:
Had the misfortune of hearing my neighbours shagging in their shower once, and then heard an almighty crash as they'd obviously fallen over, followed by silence! Next big dilemma: Do I knock on their door and see if they're alright?