What are you listening too at the moment?

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Stefan_grainger, Jun 5, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just because I’m bored what are you listening to at the moment? whether it be in the car or your iPod ect what are you playing songs/albums you into?

I've got Sting and The Police on the go, not listened to them for years and it brings back some memories
  2. sgtpepperband

sgtpepperband War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

3. Snow Patrol, Breaking Benjamin, The Fray and The Killers are topping my play list at the moment but I am a Poloce fan too and own practically everything they've ever done.

4. Not well known sgt - Carter aficionado perchance? :dance: :dance:
  5. Bond, Pink Floyd, Mozart and Miranda Sex Garden on my MP3 player at the moment.
  6. Clark Terry.........give it a go
  7. At this very moment I am listening to ....

The unmistakable sound of my next door neighbours shagging :thumright:
  8. electro house
    funky house
    heavy electro
    scouse house

into the dance / rave scene currently
  9. Presently listening to Radio 4 and the sound of my neighbour returning from that which he deems to be employment... Noisy fecker to say the least.
    On the music front - Rob Dougan, Metric and some old Fat Boy Slim stuff.
  10. Feist. '1234 tell me that you love me more'

Well worth a squirt!
  11. Anything by Mike Oldfield - recently watched a DVD of the Eagles in the Rod Laver Stadium - total GENIUS, as was the GENESIS concert in Rome, Paul McCartnet at Anfield was quite good too..............
  12. In the Car - Billy Talent, Metallica, System of a Down, Bullet for my Valentine, My Chemical Romance (but only the Black Parade), Avenged Sevenfold, Evanescence, Foo Fighters (got tickets for Saturday!!!), Nirvana, Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Trivium....

Right now - Butt Hole Surfers; Electric Larryland
  13. 1. Moby - I Love To Move In Here (Seamus Haji Mix)
    2. Deep Dish - Penetrate Deeper
    3. Siouxsie and the Banshees-Cities in dust
    4. Beta Band - Troubles
    5. KLF - America: What Time is Love
  14. "The Archers" an every day story of Country Folk.
  15. Patsy Cline & Edith Piaf :thumright:
  16. Nutty - Have you signed the petition about Pat and Tony's packing shed yet?
  17. Right now, Radio 2. In the car it's The Very Baddest of George Thorogood and the Destroyers.

Top toons.
  18. Had the misfortune of hearing my neighbours shagging in their shower once, and then heard an almighty crash as they'd obviously fallen over, followed by silence! Next big dilemma: Do I knock on their door and see if they're alright?
  19. The ringing in my ears

Fcukin Tinnitus is a bitch :pale:
  20. The on hold pips from C&G call centre :(