Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Backpacker1uk, Jan 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Man asked his wife in Polish Brothel

WARSAW (Reuters) - A Polish man got the shock of his life when he visited a brothel and spotted his wife among the establishment's employees.

Polish tabloid Super Express said the woman had been making some extra money on the side while telling her husband she worked at a store in a nearby town.

"I was dumfounded. I thought I was dreaming," the husband told the newspaper on Wednesday.

The couple, married for 14 years, are now divorcing, the newspaper reported.

2. thats a bit one sided............. its ok for him to go to the brothel BUT not her.... at least shes earning it and not spending it

pot calling kettle black............
  3. Got to ask this...
    Do you think he had to pay her? Surely must have got a discount for being a relative.....
  4. Reminds me of the Plymouth Hoe episode.
    Charged with outraging public decency by having sex on the green sward . The man said" but it's my wife"
    The policeman replied" Sorry I didn't realise it was your wife"
    the man replied " Neither did I until you shone your bloody light"
  5. But Poland is still a very macho, conservative, deeply moralistic society. It's natural for men to sleep around ;) ...think about similar comment from mummy of the former Princess of Wales, widely reported last week when Paul Burrell was being questioned. Yet Prince Charles started it... not a whisper about him being an Adulterer. Then again Lord Carey and the Bish of Londonium are on his side... Obviously the 10 Commandments are no longer important to the Anglicans... so that's OK then! :evil:
  6. Are you sure he wasnt there as the emergency call out plumber fixing a leaking cistern.

Opps silly me,all the Polish plumbers are over here.